👹 The States 👹

While the states were assaulting each other (IM SORRY----)-) New Yoke- I mean, New YoRK was so mad at his fAaTHer, he was dating a stupid communitst that had suddenly risen up from the dead like DarkStupid from Wings of FiRe?!?! He was about to COMPLAIN like gigga chad Ken from Barbie 😎.

"NY!" Tennessseee called from the bunches of totally assaultsdn, what the fuck does this "HARD TO SPEEL YOUR FUCKIG NAME* NEED?!

"WHAT YIU NESSS?" New York barked, vermont died vroom vroom.

"Massaachyuseetts (bro your forking name 😠) wants stab the ceiling dor illegal shit!" Teenneswe3 wheezed, like DreamWasTaken😍😍😍❤❤❤😻✨💅😻. New York huffed and huffed which again, killed vermont

.

"MADAFAKA MONTAANAANAI WILL DRINK YOUR SHIT" SOMEONE YELLED, oH nO!

Califronia set herfesl on fire and jumped on Fiji who was totqlly a US of Uncle Sam state 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

I mean she jumped on Miami- HAWWAAI 😢

sorry their flags look so simalar 😱 *total realization struck*

"WHEREDAFAK IS FAKING ALAYASKA?!" West Virginia sharted as much as she could fucking shart.

"I love the smeel of perfume in the air 😍😍😍😍❤❤❤❤" Washington declared president, New Yoke slammed his face.

Alaska was with her rukkian brother, the Sobviet Onion, he whatched carefully as his bruder stabbed himse?f again and again and again and again.

Sigh

"Брат, прекрати, иначе я пукну самым большим и громким пуком, пожалуйста 😇 😻💅✨😂." Alaska pleaded, Sans came and ate him.

Oh shit 😱

Is he really gone?!

Alsaksa became depreeseed and liked herself and was never seen a again .😢

I got bored