𝐈

𝑃𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑡

𝑃𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑡.

"That's what, a three-story fall of the deck ? I give about a one in three chance of survival."

"Hm, should I do it ?"

"Yeah, you should jump."

When Raelyn eventually managed to look up from the book she was reading, She raised her glasses to let the blazing sun's rays grasp her eyes. However, she still had to shield her face a little with her hand so she could see whatever Pope and John B were up to.

There stood John B, obviously having a death wish, balancing on the roof, idly downing his beer. And Pope who casually rooted for him.

"Do that when I'm not around please." Raelyn spoke, while again pulling her shades down to block off the sun's burning rays and turning her attention to her book.

"Come on Rae ! It'll be fun." Pope argued looking at the girl.

"Fun to who, harvester of souls?" Raelyn joked, earning a chuckle from JJ.

"Pay her no mind, come on do it ! I'll shoot you on the way down." Pope said causing her to roll her eyes.

"They are gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers." Raelyn glanced at kiara who eventually made her way towards them from the inside of the incomplete house plainly not pleased with it.

"Of course they are, why wouldn't they?" John B added.

"This used to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles I guess?" Kie said a bit disappointed.

"I care kie." Raelyn spoke backing her best friend.

"I know you do babes." Kie winked at her and smiled, feeling a little brighter.

"I can't have cold towels." JJ said and Raelyn gave him a bitch are you serious look.

"Can you please not kill yourself ?" Kiara addressed John B who's still on the roof.

"That's what I've been saying." Raelyn continued.

"Don't spill that beer, I'm not giving you another one." JJ spoke.

"Whoa ! Oh shit." John B however dropped his beer as soon as JJ notified him, seemingly out of nowhere.

"Of course you did." JJ remarked not being surprised.

"Seriously John B! This is brand new." As some of the liquid splattered onto her book, Raelyn complained. Even though she made a hasty attempt to remove the beer drips from the pages, a few words were still ruined.