destined to be together

It was late night when Shreya got home. As she gets home she saw a Lily on her porch of her house.

(A quick peek to her life)
*She is an interior designer in USA's successfull company, because of her hard work her company is so proud of her, she is working there for experience and will be opening her own company in next few years. It has been a year since she shifted to USA from INDIA*
(Now to the present)

       As she looks down, she sees the lily and picks it up, it was having a note around it. She opens the note and reads what's inside in it. The note says "to my beloved sweet heart" with a red heart in the end.
      She looks around here and there, and throws the lily away as she thought it must be someone doing prank with her. As she gets in her house, she goes for a bath to get fresh. As she gets out of bathroom, she goes to her room get's herself in her comfy pajamas and grabs a cup of coffee from kitchen.
      As she sits down she checks her phone and a message pops up. It was from a strange number. The message says "why did u throw that lily sweetheart? Don't u know it's hard to get Lilys in this season?".
She was confused for a second, then she goes ahead an sends him the text saying "u must be contacting wrong number". She keeps her phone aside. And sips some coffee. Another message pops up saying "nope sweetie,the rose it for u ❤️" with a red heart in the end. She was confused again and this time she was sensing something's wrong. She text him back in reply saying, "sorry, but do i know u? I don't think we have met before".
           Another text pops up, "we will get to know each other ones we get together, because u are mine! And only mine!". Shreya was shocked to read this message and now she was feeling kinda scared.
She kept the phone aside and decides to watch tv.
         After a few minutes she had forgotten about the message, and was enjoying her favourite show on tv. But suddenly out of know where, she here's a knock on door. She was confused, because it was late night, near around 12:00 and she was having no visitor at this time. She goes near the door and peeps through eye hole. She see a tall figure in whole black outfit and covered face in black mask. She does not dare to open the door. The bangs on door gets louder. She yells from inside, "who is this?, why are u here?" And the response comes with the person chuckles "aw sweetheart, won't u open door for ur husband-to-be? Don't be so feisty" . As Shreya heard this she grabs her phone and hides somewhere. The door opens in a loud bang , and the person get's in. As she hears the loud bang she calls cops immediately.
           "Aww sweetheart, don't hide form ur husband-to-be, i just wanna have some fun with u" the person says with a sinister laugh. Shreya was scared and was trying not to make any noise where she is right now, but some how "sweetheart,i caught u!" Says the person. As Shreya looks up, she got terrified. The fear was running through her face..........

              !END OF PART ONE!
i hope u guys enjoyed this, make sure u comment for part 2 *if u guys want;)* and keep supporting me! Thankyou ❤️