ᬊCP. 1

╔══════✮❁•°♛°•❁✮ ═════╗

╚══════✮❁•°❀°•❁✮══════╝┎┈ 𑁍͎꙰

┎┈ 𑁍͎꙰ .༉ "Ur so quite" bruh y'all don't even listen to me 𓇬 ┈┙

══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══
⭒❃.✮:▹ 𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 1 ◃:✮.❃⭒
══✿══╡°˖✧✿✧˖°╞══✿══

ೃ⁀➷ ———𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎, 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎

[𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚔] - [𝙱𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎]
1:05━━♡━━━━━━━━━━━3:15

⇄  ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹  ↻

M/N ➺ Fiyona Sakamoto

F/N ➺ Omen Wolfmen

Ch/Friend ➺ Solomon Moonlight

Cat ➺ Muffins

Stand ➺ Sunlight

ೃ⁀➷ 𝚢/𝚗 ᴘᴏᴠ

So, Mom and i just arrived at our new house in Japan. We had to move because my mother found a job there while my father is back in america. I'm gonna miss livin' there where all my friends are, especially my childhood friend Solomon, he going to miss my ass and i will miss him too.

Let me give you guys some background. I've been born here in Japan but most of my life is at america because of my dad and where my mom met him. So, I'm not these cutie simp gilrys or something like that.

We just moved back here yesterday and I got to say, the house we're livin' in is cute, my mother taste of course. Plus, it's across from her childhood friend, holly. So, when we got done packing, we (well, she) decided to go over and visit, while both holly and mom were catching up on life in the kitchen, I was watching TV... well, i'm on my phone.

"So, how's life been holding you up holly?" mom said smiling before sipping the tea holly made "I've been fine, thank you for asking, my papa was just over here not too long ago and he been staying with me. And I also have a son named jotaro, he's 17" holly said with a smile " Oh! He's  the same age as my daughter Mimi, she's 17 as well" mom eyes widened before letting out a giggle.

As that was going on, I was face timing with friends.

"It's not my fault that people said that you got a body of a female even tho your a nigga" I said though the phone "It just that, you got a fat ass for a dude. i'll hit on you too if I first saw you" "of course you would! any other nigga would too. I know that like 'yea, i'm bi. I swing both ways' but DAMN SLOW THE FUCK DOWN!" Yukion yelled out while the rest of us laughed.