John Whatson, what a man.

It was a bright early Sunday morning for John Watson. He and Mary were set to be wine tasting, for the second day in a row that is. It was cut short do to the London lurcher, as John was calling it, sherlock hated it. But none the less he drug John away from his wine tasting to fight crime and kick buts, like the wonder boys they are. That's what their fans call them at least. John still can't tell if they're making fun of them or not. Sherlock doesn't care. John is still keeping up with his blog, at least with the little time he has at the moment. Who knew planning a wedding was this tedious? Cake, wine, music, flowers, colors, chairs, I mean, who even cared about what the chairs look like. People are sitting on them anyway. It's not like they have time to stare at them. But he loved Mary. So he'd sit through all the fake and the music and the wine, none of which Mary has seemed to be likening. They went through four different cake places and somehow Mary didn't like any on them.

John got up and out of bed quietly as to not wake Mary. He slipped on his trousers and a red jumper and went to make coffee. He's gotten into the habit of drinking coffee because of Sherlock mostly. Sherlock usually lives of caffeine and nicotine when they're working a case. Whether it's patches or coffee, sherlock has got to have one. He's been better because of John. Less of both, but still way more than he should. John however has become rather fond of the drink. Mary hates the smell. Says it makes her want to throw up. So John usually gets up early to drink coffee and then make them both breakfast. But however, today John will not be making them breakfast. He's decided to go get some air, enjoy the last bit of winter before his spring wedding.

John always liked winter. He still wasn't sure why he agreed to a spring wedding, probably because Mary liked it. That and Sherlock and Sherlock was the one helping Mary plan the wedding and said that the roses would look better in June light.

It definitely wasn't because Sherlock thought John's eyes looked better in the sun. Although Mary might agree with that.

Sherlock and Mary got along surprisingly well. That surprised John. It was probably because Mary knew how to bite back. If sherlock made a slick comment Mary would throw it right back at him. John liked Mary for that. She knew how to stick up for herself. Especially aginst Sherlock. She didn't get offended and leave. She'd offended him right back.  And John rather liked that.