Oh, r-really..?

It was quite a nice day you would say, for now.

I was on my way to school, I mean now it's college so yeah,  I am hoping my best friend since second grade will NOT be late once again, he's always late, like how? He literally lives nearby, and still manages to miss the bus, but not this time.

Hi, my name is Alisha and I am 18 years old, this all the information for now, as long as you keep reading you will learn more and more! (Warning: no real life information used).

As I walked in, it felt so new, I have never ever been to college!
I'm REALLY excited for this, but when I was walking through the corridor I found my best friend - Alex making out with a girl, it wasn't something new, it's just, um, he's my friend yeah but there is something he doesn't know, I love him, romanticaly...

"Hey Alex, didn't expect you to be here! How are you?" I said trying to sound enthusiastic.
"Um, who are you, and why are you talking to MY boyfriend" the girl frowned as she said that.
"Don't worry love, this is my best friend, hi, so what do you need from me?" said Alex.
"Oh,  nothing, don't worry about it!" I said, but my heart was going to break from second to second I could feel it, that was kinda mean, or I'm just dramatic.
He NEVER been this mean to me even in arguments, not a sorry? What do I need from him? I'm sorry are you out of your mind?your my best friend, my jealousy could never, well this supposed to be normal, right Alisha? - my thoughts keep doubting it.

I went to the restroom, but then I saw HER, not that girl, what does she wants from me, and guess who it is? My bully from my last place of study, oh no, I'm all alone. Guess I'm gonna deal with this myself... Wth is she doing here? Who knows..?