"wait, wth"

00:23

Alex just texted me, what. It's literally the middle of the night? And, don't ask why I'm still awake, I have trouble getting to sleep early, I usually read books, yh that's how boring I am. But anyways back to the topic, what's he doing texting me, and ignoring all day, and having a toxic girlfriend.

I don't rlly like where this is already going...

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Alex <3
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

November 13

"Alisha,"
"Hello?"
"I know you're not asleep,
answer me, it's extra important"

                                                "uh, hello.."

Ugh, something was definitely wrong, I could sense it, but as I was about to reply I heard a sound crack that my window made. That's suspicious, I was too late, I saw her, well, it, it was the 'girlfriend' wtf, hello? Wtf , why she..?
I gotta run, she crazy or smth? How does she know where I live? Many thoughts wondered through my mind, many more than you expect.. and she's with my old bully, duh....

————————––––––––––––––––––––
"What do you need from me?"

"Wait, wth"

"why's ur girl at my house..."

Help, should I run, I prob should, that's so f-ing weird. *I hid in the bathroom*
My story decided to turn , in a creepy way.

A/N:
So it might seem weird, I wasn't planning this, but got to my imagination kept going, oop, thanks for anyone actually reading this, appreciate it , lol . ;))))))