🌙DogDay's New Dog Friend☀

CatNap POV

Bro I'm trying to sleep and then DogDay come sup to me screaming like he just took drugs for some shit. I try to ignore him but he opened the door with a smile

"Babe! Babe! Babe! There's another dog! Also, Axol has a boyfriend-" I nod slowly " Mhm" DogDay sins and takes away my.phone "I'm finally making besties and stuff.... Wait why'd I have to become a murder toy to make friends what the fuck?!" I laugh at his use of profanity.

I pat him on the back "Lets go meet the guy eh?" DogDay smiles and takes me by the hand and runs "Lets go!" Jeez why is he so fast-

Finally we stop and I guy looks at us "Ehm, Hello?" DogDay smiles "Hi I'm DogDay!" He nods slowly and Axol shows up "Hello?" we all's reply hello so he doesn't think the room is empty. Axol smiles "This is my boyfriend, Shepard!" 

Shepard nods "Yep" He crosses his arms and looks around "Y'all are like a family here," He looks up and points at DogDay "And you must be the mom" he teased but DogDay blushed deeply. Shepherd laughs "Sorry, Sorry" He says quietly while laughing. He lets Axol lean on him "Tired?" He asks and Axol says "Yes" in a lazy tone.

 I wave "I'm CatNap, the boyfriend of this deranged dog" DogDay and Shepherd laugh. He gives me a playful punch "S-Shut up! I-I'm overly happy you bitch!" I kept laughing as I kissed DogDay "Hush."

Me and Shepherd has some very good conversations, we talked for hours about funny things, like JoJo Siwa's glow up. Its scary but funny watching her dance like a ramen noodle on crack.

Lunar shows up "Oh, you've met Shepard already" she smiles and walks off. She looks at Axol and Shepard "Its too cute ima die bro..."

Shepherd belongs to Damiant123