Prologue

The embodiment of righteousness born from the ashes of once were a tribal village filled with a thriving community, gifted with the ability to heal those who were harmed. The sacredness and purity of the people now tainted with the blood of their own as a king who ruled over Osiris took advantage of their gift to contravene its own purpose. Eventually the product of his cruelty was made. Overruled by fear, he cast down a fire that engulfed the whole village as they no longer serve any purpose to him. That was another mistake along with disregarding one thing, he will never change what faith the gods have arranged, death to the king and freedom for the kingdom, and that faith is coming after him to take its place.

Unravel the bodies piled under the throne; the carpet drenched in blood, flesh, and bone. How a crown could drown a man with corrupted power; How a child born with misfortune could hold such fate that a king could cower. A victim who is desperate to live, to be loved, to achieve greatness that no one in this kingdom have seen before. A child who's determined to seek justice for the death of their people, to free everyone from the lies they have been told by the king. A product of cruelty veiled in holiness set upon to claim its fate. A daughter who seeks revenge for the death of their mother.

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

A/N : This novel will be a part of my "Incryptid Series"