PART 30

Anushka and Siddharth then took an auto.

"Sidd, listen to me, now everything will be fine, okay? So don't be upset. You look good while smiling Siddo."

"Anushka, how are you telling me to smile right now? I am tired. I'm seriously tired. From childhood, I have worked every day for those two cruel people who adopted me. Now, when Avneet bought me here, I really thought of a beautiful life with her, but from then..."

"I ruined everything. Right?"

"No.. no, Anu, I didn't mean that..."

"No, Sidd, I didn't mind anything. I know how you feel."

"Sorry... actually my... my brain isn't working anymore..."

"Sidd!! It's okay!! I said, "I didn't mind."

"Actually, you know Anushka, Avneet... she was the one who always trusted me... no matter what.... but today.. when she refused o trust me, I'm feeling so lonely, Anushka.. It's like.. I'm really having self-doubt now... I... I.... I mean... actually, I'm not worth it for her.... I am weak... I lack the basic things to be, man!"

"Sidd... stop doubting yourself! And how have you grown up so much? You never talked like this..."

"I know.. see... I just behaved like a child till now... actually, that's true! Let away Avneet, who will believe that a boy raped a girl? Who will believe?? I couldn't stop her? Dayum, it is so funny!! It's like a joke, ANUSHKA! JUST A JOKE."

Anushka shocked and hugged him...

"Shhh.. Shh.. shut up, Sidd! Enough! ENOUGH!"

Siddharth broke into tears...

"Why Anushka? Why am I so worthless. Why? Nor did I protect Avneet. And yeah, why she will believe me? I also didn't believe her.. I thought she cheated on me. Moreover, I thought Ashika was Avneet. Anushka, you know... when I think that Ashika was one with whom I slept these two years, my soul shrivers. It's traumatizing Anushka. I don't know if you're understanding, but my body feels so used... I... I.. just don't feel like hiding my face with a mask.... I don't want to face Avneet anymore! I don't..."

After that, none of them spoke for the next few minutes...

But suddenly, Anushka's eyebrows wrinkled...

"Sid... last.. last.. night...."

Siddharth looked at her...

"What??"

Anushka held her head..

"OMG OMG OMG! IT'S A DISASTER! NO NO!"

"What? What happened?"

"SIDD LAST NIGHT SHE DIDN'T DRUG YOU! HOW WILL THEY GET DRUG IN YOUR BLOOD?"

Siddharth freezed....

"WHY DID YOU NODDED WHEN I SAID THAT LAST NIGHT SHE INJECTED YOU????"

Siddharth's eyes filled with tears. The fear seized him. And then suddenly the auto got an extreme jerk and Siddharth's head banged with the rod of the auto.

"SIDD!"

Anushka held and hugged him..

"Bhaiya? What are you doing??? PLEASE drive smoothly."

"Sorry ma'am, there was a bumper, I didn't notice."

Anushka removed Siddharth's hair from his forehead to see if he got a wound or not.

"Sidd? Is it hurting?"

"I don't know."

"Sidd, what happened?"