08. Proposal

JK's Pov

I knew dad had been planning to talk to the Jungs but I didn't knew it would be this early. It had been a month since the dinner and everytime I got a new update about my YN my heart raced.

Dad called Jungs 2 days ago and asked to have a get together with the whole family. To which Mr. Jung agreed but at their home since he wanted to treat us for the success of our project. The project had been a huge success which impressed many other contractors. Many deals had been cracked with many big names in the business by both me and Mingyu.

I couldn't wait to see my love, talk to her, feel her warmth. The dinner was organized tomorrow at Jungs mansion.

Dad was going to talk about marriage with Mr. Jung first which I had no problem with. Shutting my mind from these thoughts I tried to focus on the files of the meeting I will be having in half an hour. I ordered Jae - my PA to check the conference hall and inform me about all the details of the company.

Author's Pov

Time skip after 4 hours

Jungkook's veins buzzed with anger as he thought about the demands the company made. He was walking towards his office while un-cuffing his sleeves while his coat was thrown towards his PA.

The company had demanded insane favors in order to make the deal while offering the CEO's daughter for marriage.

They were another company having more power over transportation which would have been beneficial for both Jeons as well as Lees.

Lee Wonshik - The owner of Lee transports was known as one of the wicked businessman. Jungkook knew him too well to let him walk over him but he didn't expect this. The man was ready to sell his own daughter for the sake of some money.

JK's Pov

( During Meeting)

'' That's all Mr. Jeon''

The employe who presented the presentation said. I was satisfied with the presentation, expenses and ideas.
There wasn't any issue in the taxes to be payed for the routes that were selected.

" Mr. Jeon how about we take some benefits of the connections you have? I've heard that the Mins and Jungs have struck some very nice deals with you. We can use their resources too."

Lee Wonshik suggested making me somewhat irritated since I didn't like mixing things. All the deals remained in their own place unless required. No it wasn't about only mixing but also misusing the connections built on the basis of trust. In business we can't only take. We have to give something to take. Wonshik was one wicked man and I knew what lengths he would go for the sake of money.

" No, Mr. Lee. I don't think we should use their resources because I don't think we have anything beneficial to offer to them through this deals. I like to keep my business clear with no confusions."

I said with the demanding tone as there was no way I was going to give in.

" Fine Mr. Jeon. However I think you won't have a problem in transporting the illegal goods too by my company, do you?"

Wonshik said with a greedy smirk to which I smirked back.

" Yes I do have a problem. As I said earlier I like to keep my business clean. The legal stays separate from my other business. We are here to confirm the deal of the legal goods. You shouldn't be interested in anything more than that right now."

"Alright Mr. Jeon. I still have my final demand before we strike this deal."

Wonshik said with gritted teeth which didn't faze me one bit but still made curious enough to ask what it was about.

"Go on"

"Let's talk in person"

He said to which I agreed.

"Everyone, Leave."

I said and all of mine as well as his employees left.

As soon as they left he started.

" I will offer you a 20% off for each transport expense in return I want your 2% of the casinos you own in my state - Daegu. With all this you get my daughter. You can marry her or keep her however you want to make this deal without a termination limit."

The deal sounded too good at first but again 2% of my casinos in Daegu value more than millions. I had 12 of them in Daegu. He was fooling himself if he thought I will agree to it. I was just irritated at first but as soon as the next part of his demand left his mouth I slammed my hand on the table and he flinched.

"Mr. Lee I don't trade people and I hate the people who do it. And about the casinos even if you make my transport expense free, the 1% of my casinos will still value more. I will finalize the deal if you agree to the terms we discussed before and if not we can end it here."

Mr. Lee looked like a fish out if water but managed to utter the words I wanted to hear.

" It's alright Mr. Jeon. Let's keep the deal we discussed before."

We shook hands and he left. I could still feel rage running through my veins. I headed towards my office with an irritated mood. This man got on my nerves really well. I knew these types of deals were really normal on the other side of my world but it still made me a little amused to see a parent selling their own child for their own benefit.

I heard my phone ringing as soon as I took my seat in my office. It was my most trusted man the one who I appointed to give me all the updates about YN.

Unknowingly a smile crept on my lips. Finally something that will make today worth it. I picked it up ready to hear what my sweetheart was up to.

"Good afternoon sir."

"Tell me"

I said too impatient to wait for greetings.

" Sir, she is selected for the medical camp as an assistant with 9 other junior students for the senior students. The camp will take place in the outskirts of Seoul for 10 days to assist the people either poor or too old to visit the doctors in the city."

"Great. Anything else?"

I asked.

"That's all Sir. Nothing major. I will call you again for further updates."

I hung up and felt pride surging through my heart at the thought of my Love's success. She deserved it all and much more.

. . . . . . . . . . .

Hey buddies, as promised I updated today. Did you enjoy it? Pls vote and comment if you did. Thx ♥

Bie Bie