( 17 )

Dan was working with her best friend she already left her school as it was difficult now to hide her baby bump so she decided to take break and work hard for her baby " dan is  your mom doing better " her friend asked " yes when she got to know about this news she was angry and even cried but at the end she accepted me and my baby "

" Ofc Dan she is your mom everyone can leave but not parents "  a sad smile crept her face

" But my baby's father left him "  her friend pat her shoulder " don't worry everything will be alright "

After completing her shift Dan came back she was near her home when she saw a crowd in front of her house  people where whispering with each other she walk near only to hear something which broke her completely her world stopped

" I heard her daughter is pregnant and the boy left her " the second lady said " kids these days don't even think about their parents poor Mrs hong "

Without wasting time Dan run closer and saw her mom dead body was on stacher she quickly run to her mom " Mom wake up please "

One of the EMT ( emergency medical technician) " Ms hong your mom died because of Heart attack "

Dan was losing her mind she keep crying blaming herself for  all this

                                 Few days later

Dan placed her house keys on table " am going to Seoul after all this it's difficult for me to stay in Busan plz take care of my house and don't sell it just take care of this plz " the lady nodded she was the same lady whom mae-jun met after coming in Busan who gave him keys for his house

                              Present

Mae-jun was crying he was a mess at that point regret was the only thing going in this mind his mom wanted him to live but he was trying to end his life how can he do this in that box there was picture of him and his mom when she hold him for the first time in hospital he was feeling like someone smashed him really hard " I'm sorry mom "

                               Next day

Hana was sitting in classroom keep staring the empty seat beside her mae-jun didn't came she was worried about him

After class is over she was about to go when sang-ah stopped him " hana you know why mae-jun didn't came today"

" No I don't know even am worried "  Sang-ah nodded " I wonder what happened "

Hana entered the admin office taking seat Infront of her home teacher she asked him " sir can I ask you something "

" Yes Hana go ahead " she gulped and said " sir mae-jun didn't came today I called him but his phone is switched off so I wanted to know his address "

" Oh mae-jun didn't came I also wonder the same well wait I will give u the address "

Coming out of the office she saw dong-ha standing outside waiting for her " dong-ha " she looked at him with questionable look

" Well I got two tickets for science exhibition so how about we both go together "

" I would love to go but right now I have to go somewhere else "

" But you was so excited to go there then why not now "?

" Yes I wanted to go but now I have something more important let's meet later bye "

She left in hurry making him tensed what's that something important

                                  Time skip

Hana stopped Infront of his house she hesitantly ring the bell after some time like really 10 mins later mae-jun opened door

Messy hairs puffy eyes pale face he  was looking so dull making Hana anxious

" Mae-jun "? His eyes were  looking painful he is hiding many things

He placed glass of water Infront of her while taking seat on other couch she looked at him and said " you okay  mae-jun why you didn't came today"?

" I wasn't feeling well " even his voice was low she quickly went near him putting her hand on his forehead

" You have fever mae-jun why u didn't tell !?

Her voice sounded like she's really worried about him while he was just keep staring him finding her close to him felt like he is safe he can rely on her she can make him better she can fix his heart she is his beautiful life .....