His manager 🔞⚠️ (GF)

An au where Fourth is Jealous of Gemini's manager..

START

Gemini's POV

Gem got a phone call of his manager.

"Sir, can I be excused for a month, I need to go to the province to take care of my grandma, she's sick, sir." His manager excuses.

Of course Gem couldn't say no, because it's an emergency, so he agreed. "Sure, but make sure that you have someone to replace your position temporarily."

"Of course, sir, I've already got someone, she's my cousin, her name is Prim, she's good sir, she has experience before."

"Oh..she's a girl?" Gem doesn't have a problem but his Husband, Fourth, does.

"Oh, I'm sorry sir, are you not comfortable? I'll find a new one." He said.

"No, no, it's fine, you can go now, bye." The call ended.

He asked himself if he should tell Fourth or not, because he's afraid that Fourth is gonna get jealous.

No one's POV: Gem went home and went to the bedroom, to Fourth so he can cuddle with him.

Back to Gem's POV

I went to the bedroom and saw Fourth already sleeping.

I went to him and hugged him at the back.

Fourth's POV

My husband, Gemini, got to the bed and hugged me at the back, so I got awaken by him.

"Oh, you're back? How's your day?" I asked him.

"It's good and uhm..I have a new manager, and she's a girl." He nervously said.

"So? Is she flirting with you?"

"I haven't met her yet, she's gonna start tomorrow, don't worry it's just temporary!" He assured me.

I pretended to sulk and didn't speak to him, so he turned my back and kissed my cheek.

"Hey... I'm sure she won't flirt, my manager said that she's very kind." He said, again.

"I didn't ask." But inside I felt assured and felt guilty that I didn't trust my husband, well it's not that I don't trust him, I do! But not the girl.

"Let's go to sleep, I know your tired and you have work tomorrow, good night love, sweet dreams," as I turned to him and kissed him.

We went to sleep and when I woke up he's left and went to work.

I opened my phone and saw some tweets.

"Sir Gem with Ms. Prim is so cute together, he's always smiling and Prim is so pretty."

I read one of the comments.

"They probably don't know that, that man is taken, pft." I said in my mind.

When Gemini got home he's been smiling and went to me, to hug me.

"You're so happy today, huh?" I said to him.

He was confused about the way I'm acting and responded.

"Of course, because I get to hug you again, I missed you so much, love," as he kissed me.

"Oho, don't even. I saw the tweets, so you're replacing me with a girl now? You don't like me anymore?"

"Yes, I don't like you," he said teasingly as I teared up.