Nikke Training

𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗲 𝗴𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗕𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗮 𝗥𝗲𝗯𝘂𝗶𝗹𝗱 𝗠𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗢𝗳 𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁.

𝘄𝗲 𝗴𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗡𝗶𝗸𝗸𝗲 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴.

Operation: VIP rescue
Timer: 10:30:44
Objective: Elimenate all Hostile, Secure every Area and Get the Vip

Bravo-Counter 01: Rapi

/Night Mission/

"Bravo-06 Moving in." Wolf Speaks to His Comms as the Squad Follows him from Behind and Lay low. "Spectre, We got Visuals on the VIP, Proceed To engage."

"Proceed the Raid Wolf." wolf then Turn his head to Rapi "Rapi, its Now or Never." Rapi Nod her head and take Flank aiming her Militaria Rifle Followed by Wolf Aiming his Monarch Gen Rifle

"Your Call." Rapi Breath and Pulls the Trigger as it hit one of the Tangos and Alerted the Other "Weapons Free!"

Wolf Shouted as Anis Then Aims Her
PAMPAS assault rifle

The Squad then Push through the Enemies Frontline Cutting 15 to 5 as Rapi Aims Her Rifle Sending 10 Rounds killing the last 5 Tangos

"Mitchelle, Anis, Take Alpha Team amd Secure the Area, Gideon, Neon, take Bravo team and Swift the Room." They begin to follow the Plan and Raided down the VIP house Clearing out Tangos

"You're with me Rapi." He said Tapping her vest as She Follow her Commander Behind, as Gideon Slide opens the Door, Wolf Signals Them to move, Gideon Goes Inside and Kicks the First door and Shoots the Tango Inside, Soon Neon Enters with along Bravo team

"doors lock, Neon, its Show time." Gideon Looks at Neon as Her Glasses becames Pure White "Time To show my Firepower." she then Aims her Shotgun and Shoots The Door Down as Bravo team begins to Clear Inside and Shoots 3 Tango "Room 2 Clear!"

The Squad Then Clears every room meanwhile Rapi and Wolf Takes Cover and Return Fire at 5 Tangos and Head left turn Rapi Then aim her Rifle at the Right side and Shoots one Tango on the Right hallway "Right Hallway Clear."

Wolf then Shoots the Other tango on the left Side "Left hall Clear, Lets move." Rapi then Follows him from Behind as then they arrive at the VIP room, Rapi Then Pulls out a Tablet and Hacks the Camera inside the VIP. "2 Armed Tangos, One is Holding Hostage on the VIP."

"Copy That Rapi, Bravo To Alpha Team How Copy." Mitchelle then speaks him to the Comms "Alpha team Secure Outside area, All Hostiles are Neutrilized."

"Copy that Mitchelle." He Cut his Comm off and turn his Head to Rapi "its now or never Rapi." He step aside as She Puts the C4 Door Breaker the 2 Stand beside the wall as Rapi Taps the Button as the C4 explode

Wolf then Throws his Flashbang and Takes cover soon a loud Screams as the Flashbang Bright up the Room, Wolf and Rapi then Enters and Shoots the Two Tangos and Rapi aims at the Last one and Shoot the Tango in the head.

Rapi Then taps her Comms "VIP is Secure All Tangos are KIA, Send Checkpoint for the Extraction Vehicle."

"Copy that, Bravo-Counter 01, Sending Checkpoint." The Comms Cut off "Dont worry, Mr.President your Safe, Rapi Lets move!" Wolf Reloads his Rifle and Put it a Full Fresh one and So As Rapi .

Rapi Was Beside The VIP as Wolf Yell "10 Tangos incoming! Take position" Wolf then Take Position on the Bolder cover himself for Incoming Rapid Fire.

"President, Take cover!" The Vip Nod his Head and Lay down cocer behind the Tree as Rapi Take Position and assist Wolf returning Fire Pushing the enemy back, soon they Clear out the Tangos as Rapi And Wolf continues reaching to the Checkpoint.

They Reach to the Checkpoint area as the Extraction Vehicle Arrived, Rapi Opens the Vehicle Door "Good Job, Getting the VIP, Come on Sir Were getting you back Home."

Soon the Two Watches the Extraction Vehicle Drive away "Mission accomplish Rapi, Good Job On the Bootcamp."

"Thank You Commander." She Replied, Soon the Simualtion became White again and over the Windows, The CEO of Different Factions were in Awe about Atlast Simulation Training.

"I-impressive..." Andersen Was Shock Followed by Syuen "N-no this Can't be there is no way,  a Human and a Nikke on a Operation....They Can't possibly Outmatched Missilis!"

"Hmph...Well Too bad for you Syuen, My son is a Professional and Advance Killer of every Mission." Sheppard said with a Smirk.

"It Is Brilliant! Commander Shaw have Show me EEEEEEENTERTAINMENT!"
Mustang then Let out a Yell on top of his Lungs.

Back at the Command Center, The Squad Were Received there Grade, the Three of them Get an A+ pass As they were finally now part of Atlast Company.

Neon and Anis Celebrated, While Anis Lift her Leg and Set her Foot on the Table meabwhile Rapi let out a Calm Smile and Looks at Shaw who leaning on the wall.

However he Turn his Head as the Door Opens Revealing Snow white.

"What can i help you today?" He ask as Snow white greet him "Commander there is something you need to know."

Shaw look Concern, Soon the Two were on the Office, He gave her some Coffee and A Bread which Snow white Digs in.

"So tell me, What do i want to know?" he asked, she swallows the Bread and Take a Sip on the Coffee and speaks

"Its about the Heretics, They were plannin on a Invasion, However someone caught my eyes." She Replied

"Do you have any Footage?" snow white then Pulls out a Tablet and Opens it soon, Shaw then Eyes widen as the certain Familiar Nikke He Cherish and Remember...

She has a White hair, a Mounted Lmg on her back, a Body suit with Black armkr and Yellow Lines on it, her eyes were Orange like Flames.

His Eyes Cannot believe after so much hardship He can Finally see her again, He opesn his mouth and Mumbles

"𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻...."

To Be Continue