one .

001: ┆LIVE YOURS

↷: ( sign in . ) ·˚ ༘ ✧

outfit :

────── 💌 ⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨୧˚

────── 💌 ⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨୧˚

                                     " GOOD MORNING NIK " Rihanna cheerfully spoke as she walked through the doors to the reception. she placed her stuff down at her desk and spoke to her worker. " it ain't a good morning if I ain't got a coffee " nik said typing something up in a dramatic manner.

Rihanna rolled her eyes playfully as she sat at the desk, next to her good friend. she very quickly logged in on the computer and checked the system for the day.

" there a big show tonight " nik said as he looked over to her loading screen. " who? dbe? " she took a guess. " nope, central cee " he says showing her his screen. " who's he? " " he's a rapper, he has a song with dbe, " " gotcha, well he's coming in 2 hours " Rihanna speaks looking at her now loaded screen.

" I've done my paper work for the day, so I'm getting coffee " nik smiles and gets up from his chair." yessss I will get you a iced coffee " he says looking at Rihanna's race. " thank youuuu " she smiles and looks back at her emails to catch up.

────── 💌 ⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨୧˚

                                                  " HELLO IM NIK, IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN HELP YOU WITH TODAY? " nik says serving a different customer as Rihanna serves a different one. " hello! welcome to Alexander palace, what can I help you with today? " she speaks.
" hey, I'm here to sign in for my tour . " he smiles looking up and down at Rihanna. " lovely, can you confirm you name for me please? " she asks opening a file of his. " Oakley caesur-su " he confirms.

" amazing. right I'm gonna need you to fill out this form, once you done you can hand it over to me and I will take you to the dressing room. " she hands over the form as he smiles and walk away to fill it out. there is a bunch of men there too in tracksuits.

" here you go " Oakley says handing Rihanna back the form. she quickly does a scan over it to check everything is filled out. once she's sees it's all there she gets up. " follow me " she gets all the men to follow her to dressing room number 3. " here's your room for the day, the security and the production team will most likely be over shortly. is there anything else I can do for you? " she politely asks

" uh yea, is there a place we can eat round here? " he says with a posh British accent. " yes, if you go opposite here there is a Nando's and if you turn a right there's a mall with loads of restaurants. " she speaks " okay cheers. " he smiles looking up and down at her again.

she smiles and then leaves back to her desk.

────── 💌 ⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨୧˚

                                                     " HEY RIHANNA RIGHT? " central cee says leaning against an empty desk with Rihanna opposite. " hey mr caesur-su. " Rihanna looked up going into formal mode " call me Oakley or oak " he gives a toothless smile. " I'm going to stick with mr caesur-su. is there anything I can help you with? " she speaks out.

" yea there is actually, you know how you said that Nando's was across the road? " he says crossing his arms on the desk. Rihanna nodded her head in response to Oakley. " fancy comin' with me? " he smirked at her as she laughed

" I'm good thanks mr caesur-su " Rihanna replies laughing again. " cmon, I told you to call me oak. " he whines

" look mr caesur-su, I'm paid to do my job. Which isn't a lot, I'm not paid to be an ass lick to you " Rihanna says on a low.

" you'll came round eventually bae. " he smirks as me walks out he doors. Rihanna leans back on her chair and sighs. she thought this was gonna be a one time thing. she doesn't know what's comin for her.

────── 💌 ⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨୧˚

DISCLAIMER ,

I'm back girlies, also.

I love youuuuu.
mwah mwah 💋

SUGGESTIONS HERE :

DEDICATIONS,

hrts4dias hrts4jude hrts4bellingham hrts4torres -FERRANLVR -KELILAH inlovewithmoonpie_3 -JUDESGIRLY -JUDESWIFE -jobelcver -hearts4joao joaoflms Iluvtrent vlaaadaaanaaa -MAYAXALIA 6mariee arthurtvsupremacy