1.

Wednesdays pov.

Walking through the doors of Nevermore, memories of the prior semester flooded back. I watched the school I had sworn to hate and get out of almost crumble into pieces, I watched our principal die, I watched a dead pilgrim appeared and almost kill me, I got betrayed by the first boy I kissed and worst of all, Enid got hurt and I will never forgive myself for that.

I walked up the stairs to Ophelia hall and slowly unlocked the doors. There I was met by my colorful roommate, Enid. "OMG WENS" she yelled and ran towards me, with open arms. "Still not a hugger? That's fine" she said with a smile. "How was your break?" She asked, "it was dreadful" I replied shortly. I'm telling the truth, my whole break was a living nightmare. The only thing on my mind was the event of last semester and Enid. Ever since our hug I have realized that I might have feeling towards the colorful werewolf, me Wednesday Addams likes a colorful dog? Who would have thought so. "Well mine was amazing! Me and Ajax hung out almost every day and it was so much fun! And my mom has finally accepted me into the pack now that I have wolfed out!" She told me with a smile. I got a lump in my stomach when she talked about Ajax. "I'm happy for you" I replied, I started un packing my bag when my phone went off. "OMG DOES THE WEDNESDAY ADDAMS HAVE A PHONE?" I heard Enid yell. "Unfortunately" "GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER" she yelled, excitedly and I handed her my phone. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" She asked as she typed something into her phone. "I didn't find it necessary" I replied. "Well now you have my number, feel free to text or call me whenever" she said, winking at me and I felt my cheeks turn red, stupid crush. I turned around quickly to not embarrass myself in front of her and luckily she did not notice. "Well I'm off to Ajax, see you later bestie!" She yelled and sprinted out the door. Then I turned my phone on and looked at the message I received moments earlier.

Xavier
Hello Wednesday, are you back at Nevermore yet? I miss u <3

Ew, I had forgot about him for a moment, but it seems like he hasn't forgotten about me. He has been texting me frequently over the break but I haven't answered a single text. Then I got another one, from Enid.

Enid🩷
Hi wens! Yoko is throwing a
Party in like 30 minutes, please come with us!❤️❤️

I look at the message for a moment. I kinda want to spend more time with Enid but I don't like party's.

Me
Partying is not my thing.

Enid🩷
Pleaseeeee❤️

Me
Will you come back before the party?

Enid🩷
Only if you come with!😊❤️

Me
Fine, but I'm not staying long.

Enid🩷
YAY!! I will be back in 2!

I turned off my phone and sighed, I'm going to a party? Fuck.

2 minutes later Enid ran into the dorm with a big smile on her face. "OMG IM SO EXCITED!" She yelled as she ran over to me. "What are you wearing?" She asked me. "This..?" I replied unsure, she then looked me up and down and gave me a weak smile. "No your not, no offense but no" she said "can I look into your closet?" She asked and I nodded. After about 3 minutes she came back out with my black boots, a leather jacket that was a bit big on me and a short black dress with our straps. "Put this on" she said "and you will have to change bra, no straps" she said. "Enid, isn't this a big revealing?" I asked, looking at the dress. "It's hot" she said, looking through her own closet. "Go put it on, I want to see" she said and I rolled my eyes as I walked into my closet to change.

I striped down, leaving me in only underwear. I looked through my underwear drawer and I couldn't find a strapless bra, a normal one will have to do, I put the dress on and then the boots, lastly the jacket. As much as I hate to admit it, I like it. I walked out and Enids mouth dropped a little. "OMG WENS YOU LOOK SO GOOD" she yelled. "NOW TO THE HAIR" she said, god, not the hair now too. "What about my hair?" I asked. "Let it down, you will look so good! Not that you normally don't but ugh you get it!" She said with a smile. "And then do your normal Smokey eye look" she said and then turned to go change her clothes.

30 minutes later.

I was finally done and so was Enid, and she looked stunning. She wore short pink tight dress and white sneakers, a basic outfit but she wore it better than anyone. "Are you ready?" Enid asked and I nodded. "Wait, we have to take a mirror selfie first!" She said and dragged me over to the mirror. "Ready?" She asked and I nodded as she took the pic. "Omg we look so cute! Look!" She yelled and showed me the pic. We actually looked kinda 'cute'. "Can I please post this?" She asked "only if I can caption it" I said "deal, do you have an insta that I can tag?" She asked "yeah, it's WensAddam" I replied "Omg, you named yourself the nickname I gave you?" She asked and I nodded "that's so cute!" She said "it's not" "yes it is!" She said with a big smile and handed me her phone. "Type off girl" she said and I rolled my eyes. I quickly typed in "please kill me - Wednesday" as the caption and posted the photo and handed Enid back her phone. "Well let's party then!" She said and put her phone down in her bag as we headed out the door.

_____________________________________________________

FIRST CHAPTER!!!! 1011 words