𝐬𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬

STRANGE, by verclerc81

paul aron🏎 x irina tõnisson

irina tõnisson was the happiest little girl you would ever meet, always laughing and smiling. she could make anyone's day just by smiling at them or when they heard her laughing. the reason for her smile was none other than her best friend paul aron.

paul aron was never the happiest of children but that wouldn't mean he wouldn't at least try to make others smile. he would always put others happiness before his own - mainly irina's - and he would without a doubt be able to make someone smile.

irina and paul had been close friends since they were both born. both their mothers had been great friends since childhood and with irina and paul only being born 2 days apart was the cherry on top. even though paul had an older sister, anna, irina had always felt closer to paul because of how alike she thought they were - they were most definitely not - and had always decided to spend time with him whenever they were at one another's house.

irina's mother, olga, and paul's mother, margit, had always said that in the near future they would both realise they were more than just friends - spoiler that didn't happen - instead when they were fifteen they both turned their backs on one another and slammed the door shut on their friendship and to never open it again.

of course they both shared some stolen glances when they were in the same room and how they missed being friends and wanted nothing more than to become friends again but their pride was too high and they wanted to show the other how they could live without them just fine even if it was the polar opposite.

they swore to everyone that they would never ever become friends again but what happens when irina and paul meet again unexpectedly in a different country after they haven't seen each other since they graduated school?

IRINA TÕNISSON
brynn rumfallo. ⛸️🤍☁️

☆ 20,    aquarius,    figureskating,   🇪🇪 ☆♡︎ paularoninstagram, irinatonisson

♡︎ paularon
instagram, irinatonisson

PAUL ARON
paul aron. 🏎️🏆✨

 🏎️🏆✨