five

Author's pov:

It's night already they are going home, jungkook is driving while tae is sitting on the another seat! The whole ride was silent soft music was playing with the slow waves, after sometime they finally reach home sorry mansion!

They enter inside and without giving any second to tae jungkook hold tae by his waist and pin him on the wall and start kissing him harshly, sucking those soft lips while gripping on his waist more and more losing all the control.

After a long kiss they finally parted away but jungkook? Nah he already lose control! He start giving hickeys on tae's milky white neck sucking it harshly leaving marks! "k-kookie ahh-ahh leave m-me!" Tae says while hitting jungkook's shoulder lightly.

"What happen doll?" Jungkook asks finally leaving tae's neck not before making a masterpiece art on his (t) neck! Tae breaths heavily and look at jungkook with teary puppy eyes and pouty lips absolutely looking cute and innocent which jungkook want to ruin.

"k-kookie" tae says bitting his lips with teary eyes the view infront of him is heavenly tae looks so freaking cute innocent and tiny infront of him and with those teary puppy eyes which is somehow making jungkook turn on the view infront of him is insane he wants to ruin him right now without any mercy and anything!

Jungkook bite his own lips and ruffles his own hair he cup tae's face looking at those teary Bambi eyes he want to ruin the pretty doll infront of him right now like right now words cannot express how much he wants to be harsh with tae and do whatever he wants to do with him in bed without any mercy.

"Hmm?" Jungkook spoke out softly he know tae is fragile and right now too weak to take those things which he (j) wants to do with him! He have to be soft with tae. "I-i'm sleepy kookie! I want to sleep let's don't do anything right now!" Tae asks being nervous because just somedays ago they got married and he shouldn't stop jungkook from making love with him and do lots of things right now! (THINGS y'all THINGS).

"Ok your highness!" Jungkook said and chuckle "shut up!" Tae says and pout "carry me-" before he could finish his sentence jungkook already lift him while slapping his butt.

After sometime they reach their room, Jungkook place tae on the bed "princess I will be back in sometime I'm going to washroom!" Jungkook said "for what?" Tae asks "the problem you make yeah I'm going to solve it!" Jungkook said "what did I do??" Tae asks frowning his eyebrows "look down princess!" Jungkook said, tae look down.

"Ehh ok" tae says and turn his face "what Ehh huh? Do you want to help me?" Jungkook says not expecting the answer tae gave "sure! Why not?" Tae said and sat on the bed "haha you're sleepy you can sleep!" Jungkook said thinking tae is joking!

"Nope!" Tae says and stood up "stand up kookie!" Tae says "why?" Jungkook frown "just do what I said and stop asking thousand of questions Mr jeon!" Tae says and hold jungkook's neck "you're not the tae I know! Did you shape sift?" Jungkook asks.

"Dumb!" Tae utter & the second Jungkook stood up! Tae kneel down and unzip jungkook's pants and saw the huge anaconda! He start giving kitten licks on it teasing the other "is it good kookie?" tae asks looking at jungkook with oh so innocent eyes.

"Stop teasing me Kitty!" Jungkook smirks and hold tae's hair! Tae start bobbing on jungkook's cock sucking it like professional even tho it's his first time! Jungkook cums twice on tae's mouth after sometime tae leave jungkook and stood up.

"Are you good?" Tae asks innocently "hmm" jungkook spoke out even tho he isn't he wants to fuck him right now but he can't tae is still sensitive "let's sleep!" Tae says and smile "ok princess!" Jungkook said and they both slept hugging each other.

🍓🍓🍓

Hey! Sorry for late update I will try to be more active! 🐣

Don't forget to vote bye bye 🎀🍣