Chapter 7

Samuel starts to wake up and shot up because he forgot he was in a hotel. "What? Are you okay, it's fine we're all right here you're okay Sammy." Nkenchi said, sitting on the bed next to him watching the kids. He reached over and rubbed Sam's back as he said that. Samuel sighed softly and went to get up. "You have food to cook." Nkenchi pointed at the burger patties. "Yea...give me a second" Samuel said. Nkenchi nods and goes back to playing with the kids. Samuel sits on the edge of the bed, covering his face. "You okay?" Nkenchi turned and asked, looking semi worried. Samuel nods and gets up and walks to the food. Nkenchi hummed and went on his phone, looking for any games that didn't need internet. Samuel starts making the food, using his magic. A few minutes later Nkenchi sniffed "Damn that smells good-" "Told you" Eri said happily. Nkenchi's stomach growled and he groaned, putting his arm over his eyes as he waited. Samuel was finally done and he called the three of them. Nkenchi was the first one over there and grabbed like 3 burgers and walked back to the bed, eating as he walked. Samuel chuckles lightly, shaking his head. Not even 2 minutes later Nkenchi walks to the sink and puts his plate in it. Samuel was in a corner, doing something, looking peaceful. Nkenchi looked over "Wacha doin over there Samarillo?" Nkenchi asked. Samuel jumps and hides something. "Whaat? Whatcha doin'?" Nkenchi asked again, getting up and crawling to the other side of the bed to be nosey. "Nothing Nkenchi" Samuel said, still hiding the thing. "If it's nothin', then let me see!" Nkenchi said, reaching over and trying to grab the thing. "No!!" Samuel yelled, blushing. Nkenchi furrows his brows and manages to grab the top of the item, laughing in triumph and trying to pull it away. Samuel was not wanting to let go. Nkenchi slid to the edge of the bed and put his feet on the ground, pulling harder "Give it!! I wanna see!" "No!!" "Why not!??!" "Because I say so!" Samuel yelled. "Please!!! I wanna see, I won't judge you or anything!!!" "Yes you will!" Nkenchi rolls his eyes and pulls harder, eventually managing to rip it out of Sam's hands and laughing, running out the hotel room. Samuel gets up and follows, yelling at him to give it back. As Nkenchi runs he starts flipping through pages. Nkenchi then sees the spicy one as he does. He stops mid step and just stands there, biting his lip and blushing like a motherfucker. Samuel up and takes it, blushing. "W-What... What was that...?- Nkenchi asked, stunned. "It was nothing, don't take my shit!" Samuel said, walking off. Nkenchi unfroze and follows Samuel back "Wait, wait, wait, you can't just say that and expect me to be content with that answer!!" Nkenchi yelled. "Yes the fuck i can Asshole!" Samuel yelled. "Sa- UGH-" Nkenchi caught up to him and grabbed his arm "No, i'm not gonna accept that. What the fuck was that?" He groaned at Samuel, his face getting more serious than he'd even seen it. "What was what Nkenchi?" Samuel said. Nkenchi took the book back and flipped to said page "This. What is this??" He asked, blushing some. Samuel blushing and then mumbles something. "Speak up." Nkenchi demanded, pulling Samuel a notch closer. Samuel blushes, "It's nothing, back off" Samuel said. "If it's nothing, why are you so defensive about it? And you're hella red right now, huh?~" Nkenchi teased. Samuel blushes more and keeps saying it's was nothing. Samuel blushes more and keeps saying it was nothing. "Okay, I'll give you a choice. You tell me what it is, or I'll drag you back to the hotel and we'll act out that little fantasy of yours until you're forced to tell me because you'll be too overstimulated to tell me anything but the truth. Take your pick. choose wisely."