hey hey!! i am back

u probably thought this was a author note, stupid ass 😢😢😂😂😂 ok on w the story

———————————-

NARRATORS POV

a little boy with h/c hair and beautiful e/c colored eyes could be seen playing in his schoold field.

alone and after school hours.

he was supposed to be waiting for his friend to play with him but he got bored really quickly and decided to play without him to distract himself.

y/n stopped playing and sat on the grass, he heard footsteps so he looked back

"YUTA!!" he shouted and ran towards his friend, engulfing him in a hug

"man you took forever! i had to play by myself yuta!" y/n pushed back some hairs that was getting onto his face.

"sorry y/n , i couldnt find the gift i was going to give you for today, so i had to look for it for a really long time."

just as yuta said this he put his finger in y/ns face as a 'wait' motion, he grabbed his bag from his side and dug through.

y/n watched in anticipation, wondering what his best friend was grabbing.

"here." yuta spoke out and held out the box towards his friend.

"a box? yuta i dont want a box."

"look inside dummy." yuta giggled a bit and pushed the box forwards to y/n eagerly.

y/n grabbed the box and looked at yuta with furrowed brows, he then opened it to find a bracelet.

"a bracelet? why would i need a bracelet?" y/n tilted his head.

"because i have to tell you something y/n.." y/n looked at yuta with confusion. what was so important?

"im moving." yuta looked down whilst y/n let out a gasp.

"moving to where!? germany??" yuta giggled a bit , "god no y/n, i just said that to freak you out. but i do actually have something to tell you."

"what?" the h/c boy whispered out , "lets get food!" yuta shouted.

y/n deadpanned. seriously? why does yuta do these things to y/n.

"ugh, i guess. i thought you had somethinf important to tell me!!" y/n shouted while following the slightly older boy who was walking surprisingly fast.

"my hunger is impotent! watch your mouth y/n!" yuta rolled his eyes and dragged y/n with him.

———————————————————————————————————
THAT WAS ALL THE PAST, THE BOYS ARE NOW THIRTEEN.

𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘯𝘨𝘨𝘨!

that was the sound of the bell so y/n quickly put his school stuff in his bag and dipped away, it was now time for lunch! you'd be running too.

but first y/n had to meet up with his childhood friend, yuta.

y/n groaned and whined in his head for what felt like hours, its been 2 minutes already which meant 2 minutes wasted on his lunchtime.

then he bumped into somebody, low and behold it was yuta.

"seriously, i was looking everywhere for you yuta, what the hell man." y/n shouted at his friend

"sorry i got confessed to and accidentally got a girlfriend on the way here. haha." yuta scratched his head

a girlfriend? what the hell did he mean he has a girlfriend now? and accidentally? you cant just say 'yes' accidentally!

whatever y/n would have to focus on that later, because he just now noticed this girl behind yuta.

"whos that?" he pointed, "oh thats my girlfriend, yumei." yuta then leaned forward, whispering

"shes foreign, her real names amelia, but she wants to be called yumei." yuta winked, thats when y/n looked at the girl behind him, finally looking her way and actually examining her.

she was very pretty no doubt, but how could she bag yuta when she just came here? maybe they were already talking, who cares.

"okay whatever lets go eat and then during our breaktime lets practice soccer so we can become like sae! hes already in a elite team and hes the same age as us!"

yuta rolled his eyes at y/ns dream to become like sae.

-yuta doesn't actually like his girlfriend -you have another childhood friend but stopped talking to him because he shut you out after his brother did

-you have another childhood friend but stopped talking to him because he shut you out after his brother did

-this book sucks but shhh keep it a secret