004

SCREAM FOR ME FOUR
                   'HOOKED' by Why Don't we
________________________________

                     SCREAM FOR ME FOUR                    'HOOKED' by Why Don't we ________________________________

"it even makes me more excited that tonight blood will be shed." The black haired said as he walked back and forth. The younger furrowed his brows and scoffed. "that's if no one ruins it." The older looked back at the younger with an unreadable expression. "what has gotten into you? since you returned, your attitude has been odd." The brown haired male glared at the other.

"let me be, can't you!" He exclaimed. "what's really bothering you huh?" The older took a seat and waited for the other to speak. "you know i hate when you act like this. Your stupid feelings get in the way of us working. Keep those emotions down deep before I kill you off." Warned the older.

The brown haired chuckled. "You're nothing without me hyung. Be careful with your words, who knows perhaps I have tricks up my sleeve." The older rolled his eyes and glared back. "you wouldn't kill me and we both know that. If you wanted to, you would have killed me a long time ago." The older growled and walked over to the cocky male and harshly grabbed a handful of the younger's hair.

"if you act along your attitude and actions then remember that everything you do has it's consequences. Although I admit that having you around perhaps can be helpful to me but I can easily kill you off. I don't need you around if I don't want to." With that the older harshly threw the other on the ground. The brown haired looked down at his own feet and let out a deep chuckle. 

"if you kill the master mind then you'll be in terrible danger, my dear hyung. This mind can play tricks and make your life a living hell of I am not longer around." The brown haired looked up glaring at the older without fear. "even when your life is in danger, you still choose to be cocky." The black haired roughly held the other onto the ground pinning him down.

The younger winced in pain as he realized that the older had stabbed his thigh with a pocket knife. He cursed at himself for letting his guard down yet again the younger hadn't even saw it coming. A dry chuckle left the older's mouth and got up from the groin letting the other go. "and with that bad reflex of yours, you can easily die in my hands. You might be the master mind behind the scene but you can never defeat my strength. Around here, strength is considered superior."

A smirk appeared on the black haired male seeing his accomplice on the ground wincing in pain. "and you think that even if I am gone that I won't pull any trick? perhaps I will die in your dirty work but you will go down regardless. Such horrible things will always come back, no matter how much you try to run.

It will always find you one way or another..." the younger stumbled as he got up from the ground.  The older glared at the younger and crossed his arms. "what exactly has gotten into you. whatever it is make it disappear, if you don't then I don't have no other choice than to finish you off. Tonight we have a blood bath therefore if your stupid actions ruin it for me then I'll rip off your limbs one by one." In this specific case it can come off an a joke or not taken seriously but in this case the killer wasn't joking.

"your choice, yet be careful of what your decision is. Tonight one group will die and if you choose wrongly then you'll be part of that group." The younger looked away and began to treat his wound. He had noticed that the stab was usually harshly done than normal. What was pissing the older? "your stab...what got you so angry. you're speaking of what has gotten into me when you're doing the same."

"what things are you saying. Nothing has changed, it just seems as I have gotten more hate for you than before." the younger didn't buy it at any other moment nor was it going to take that bullshit at this moment. "hate me? can it be really hate? or are you afraid of what it might be?" the older could see through the other's words, the younger had teased him and mocked him.

"shut it before I cut your tongue out."

The young brown haired clicked his tongue in annoyance finding the other's behavior immature. It was clear that something was bothering the other and hated that the other denied it. It was same the thing every day, they argued about the most unreasonable things and nothing ever made sense.

"in living, you're my enemy and in death you will continue to be my enemy." The brown haired said quietly as he watched the older movements. "oh that's just very touching, shall I reward you for such touching words." The older said cockily as he looked down at the younger. "you make me sick, you know that right." The older said so sweetly yet fake as he kneeled down and gently grabs the younger's jaw being him closer to his own face.

Those dark brown eyes looked into those cold eyes. "how can someone so cruel yet talk so sweetly." The brown haired slapped the hand of the older away and looked away. "oh love, the words you say make me even want to kill you even more." the older was at his normal behavior yet the words seemed off in the other's eyes.

"keep an eye on that tall guy from yesterday. Even his features as well as face compliments his name." The older raised an eye brow and furrowed them. "that ice blonde?" The other shook his head. "the dirty blonde, that icy blonde is his friend and got invited to that party that you know of." The blacked haired frowned and got even interested in the topic. "can this be what made you change of attitude." the younger glared angrily at the older.

"the name is hwang hyunjin, it seemed as he also has problems with that ginger boy." The older stared at the younger without emotion although that matter seemed to intrigue him making him remember clearing that name for personal reasons. "what do you take me for a fool. I know very well that everything you do is for a reason therefore I have doubts about that guy." The latter's eyes meet those cold ones he hated so much. "how low of you to think such way of your dear love. I have nothing to lie about and if you like you can go see for yourself.

I won't lie that that guy is very much handsome and appealing to look at but I have nothing to do with him. I had the interest to see what he looked like and went to see him. He's just very fragile easy to break and that caught my attention. If you were to see him then you would think the same." The younger could tell that the other doubted him.

"easy to break huh? sounds like a beautiful dream."

-"hey my loves, perhaps you have wondered where I went right? I have been majority busy for exams which I finally finished two weeks ago, I know I had commented to come back this week and I apologize for that

-"hey my loves, perhaps you have wondered where I went right? I have been majority busy for exams which I finally finished two weeks ago, I know I had commented to come back this week and I apologize for that. I will tell you exactly why I been missing, well let's put it simple. I lost the password of my account and couldn't remember but it's all good. I remembered I wrote it down therefore nothing to worry about."

-"I hope everyone had a wonderful day. I hope everyone woke up on the right side of the sleep. Tomorrow will be a new day and be a lot better. Remember to eat well, drink water and rest well. Your body needs energy and needs to be taken well care of. You did good today, don't overwork yourself and don't be too harsh on yourself." ❤️