Pt. 10 {New Phone!}

None of the other guys questioned why the boys in the other car came out with tear-stained cheeks. Obviously, they were curious, but they didn't want to bring back unwanted tears. Felix was still somewhat sniffling, and Hyunjin noticed, so he wordlessly wrapped an arm around Felix. The freckled male blushed slightly, but he didn’t try pushing Hyunjin away. Minho looked at the two and smiled softly before dragging Jisung to the Apple store.

“What are we doing here Min?” Jisung asked as he looked at the array of phones and other electronics that sat before him. Minho felt awkward now that he walked into the store. “Well… I wanted to buy Felix a phone, seeing how he knows nothing about the world or anything. Not to be mean!” Jisung laughed at the panic in his lover's voice. Minho pouted and hid his face in the crook of Jisung's neck. “I understand baby, we'll buy Felix a phone, okay? It can be a surprise for him when we get home.”

Minho nodded and grabbed his boyfriend's hand before the two of them looked around for a new phone Felix would like. Jisung was laughing at Minho for trying to find the “perfect phone” for a person who has never had one a day in his life. Everyone besides Minho understood Felix would be happy with anything.  Jisung picked up a random phone he saw, it was the iPhone 13 pro. Minho looked at him and raised a brow.

“Babe, he doesn't care what type it is. I doubt he even knows what the difference is. Let's get him this one and some airpods.” Jisung smiled as he looked around for a worker who could help them. Minho blinked a few times before wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's waist.  Jisung giggled and waved over a girl. She had a flirtatious smile on her face that neither Jisung nor Minho liked.

“Hey handsome, need help?” The worker spoke. Jisung immediately cringed. He didn't speak, he just pointed at the phone. She nodded and grabbed a box. Minho just rolled his eyes as they followed her to the front counter. “Oh, could we get an Apple watch and AirPods too? It's for a friend.” Jisung awkwardly smiled at the lady. She nodded and picked up an Apple watch and airpods before scanning everything.

“So, you come here often?” She asked awkwardly. She liked Jisung, and Minho didn't like it one bit. “Uhm, no… me and my BOYFRIEND just came here to buy a gift for our friend. I'm sure you've heard of him.” Jisung smiled as he pulled out his card. The worker scoffed as Jisung mentioned his boyfriend, but found interest in their friend. How could she know him?

“Really, who's your friend then?” She asked as she bagged everything carefully. Minho looked closely at her nametag, making sure to memorize the spelling of her name. Obviously, she wasn't going to work or live for a very long time. “Lee Felix,” Jisung smirked as her jaw dropped. What they weren't expecting was how unbelievably loud she was. All that was heard was a loud gasp followed by, “YOU KNOW LEE FELIX?!” Everyone turned their heads after hearing Felix's name.

“Shut the fuck up would you!” Minho panicked as he picked up the bag. Jiusng and Minho immediately left to find their friends. They were going to have to find another place to shop because they were being followed. People wanted to know if the two really knew Felix. “Baby, they might be getting food, let's check the food court.” Jisung whispered as the two ran around looking for the others. They spotted Jeongin's pink hair when they reached the food court.

“Innie, Channie, we have to go! Now!” Jisung shouted as he grabbed Felix's hand. Hyunjin was confused, but his reaction changed once he saw people flood in with cameras. “Fuck, just run. Get Lix to the car as fast as possible.” Changbin sighed as he held Chan's hand. The second oldest nodded and counted down from three. Once he reached one they ran towards the door. Chan and Changbin were being questioned by people as the others ran.

“Listen, I don't understand how any of this is your business. Please just let us shop in peace. Felix went through a lot, just leave it alone. Please?” Chan sighed as he shoved through the crowd. Changbin looked at his boyfriend with a smile. He was so proud of Chan for being so confident and polite. He handled the situation well, and Changbin loved it. When the two of them realized the cameramen wouldn't leave them alone, they ran. The others were already in their respective cars, so they were just waiting on Chan and Changbin. Once the two of them got outside safely they got into their car and just left.