The meet up

A/n hello everywon I'm a new auothor and I'm not that good at spellling, so excuse spelling mistakes :) I love 02l and wish they were still together ... (Pretend they are in this story)
________________________

Katie's pov
"Hey, mooommmm!!!" I said
"
WHAT DO YOU WANT THIS
TIME!" My mom said.
"
I'm just going out to the 02l meetup , I'm bringing my penny bored!" I said.

"WHATEVER" I grab my Penney board ( named sky) she's a beauty. She is teal and has gray wheels.

I put on a crop top , high wasted jeans and converse.
I head out the door.
Jcs pov
"
COME ON WERE GOING TO BE LATE" I yell

I hear a bunch of hollars like "HOLD ON,OKAY, BE PATIENT " from 5 other boys..
We are doing a meet up at the mall near by the mall
Everywon eventually comes.
We go into the black car and hurry to the meet up.

KIANS POV
"WOAH LOOK AT THAT GIRL!"I yell pointing to a brennet wearing a crop top and shorts and convers on a penny board.
She's doing AMAZING tricks that I could never do😍
"DANNNGGG GIIIRRRRLLL SLAYYY!" I hear Ricky say.
"Wear do you think she's going?" I say.
"Duuhhh to our meet up who DOESNT want to meet us" Trever and Sam say.
I look back and see Connor sipping on a Starbucks...classic white Connor.... Save me some girllll I say ..
We start to Hollor and yell at the girl just for fun..
KATIES POV
I'm skating and I look over at the road and I see a black car driving slowly by me.. And boys yelling... Wait..that looks like 02l nahhhh it can't be..

5 mins later
I arrive at the meet up at the mall and I'm in a good spot in line , I'm by myself ..... Idrc.......

SAMs POV
Girl after girl after girl after girl.... People screaming don't get me wrong I love my fans 💭 but kian and me are hoping thy girl is coming...

40 mins later
A girl walks up to us and she looks familler...
"KIAN, is that the GIRL?" I wisper yell to kian.
"
Umm hi I'm Katie" she says and giggles. She's holding a penny board in her hand and a Starbucks
She hands Connor the Starbucks and says " this is for you Connor" she said

" YESSSS" Connor yells
I nuged kian to look up at her put he's busy adographing papers..

KIANS POV
Sam nugeds me and told me to look at the girl.
I look up and I make eye contact with her and......../...........:.:...
________________________ so hope you enjoyed the chapter ( btw the whole 02l is single rn)
Thanks for reading
Stay cloudy💭💭💭💭💭