✩Community Guidelines✩

。・:*˚:✧。Welcome to Starlight Community!。・:*˚:✧。

We're thrilled to have you here, where stories shine bright and creativity orbits around every word. To ensure our community remains a stellar place for all, here are some guidelines we ask everyone to follow:

1. Be Respectful and Inclusive

Respect is the gravity that holds our community together. Please be kind and considerate in your interactions. We celebrate diversity and inclusivity, encouraging a space where everyone feels valued and heard.

2. Keep Content Appropriate

We aim for the stars but stay grounded in our content guidelines. Ensure that your submissions are appropriate for all readers, adhering to Wattpad's terms of service. Let's keep our community safe and enjoyable for everyone.

3. Engage and Participate

Our community thrives on active participation. Join discussions, vote on stories, and share your thoughts. Your engagement not only enriches your experience but also lights up the way for others.

4. We Encourage You to Follow and Support Our Team

Our team members are the astronauts who navigate the Starlight Community through the cosmos of Wattpad. They work tirelessly to ensure our community is working and thriving. Please consider following their profiles and supporting their individual and collective projects. Your support is a powerful fuel for their continued efforts.

5. Join Our Discord Server

For real-time conversations, deeper discussions, and a chance to connect more closely with fellow community members, join our Discord server. It's a great place to make friends, get feedback on your writing, and participate in exclusive events.

Link here>>>

6. Share Constructive Feedback

Whether it's a story or a community event, constructive feedback is invaluable. When commenting, keep your critiques respectful and helpful, aimed at encouraging and improving the work.

7. Report Issues Promptly

If you encounter any issues or inappropriate behavior, don't hesitate to report it to our team. We're here to help and ensure our community remains a safe space for all.

8. Have Fun and Be Creative

Lastly, don't forget to have fun and let your creativity soar! We're excited to see your stories twinkle in our community sky. Let's create something magical together.

 Let's create something magical together