you've got to be kidding me

- Xìlasia's pov + small intro about Xilasia -

I currently live in a dorm at my college. The dorm next door is where my best friend Madi lives. I'm originally from Medford, Texas. My parents are both from Mexico, before my mother had me she wanted to move to the u.s. both my parents died when i was young, so i lived with my grandparents most of my life. I still visit them whenever I can, even tho we are kinda far from each other. I am not an only child, I have an older sister, but I've never met her. Well, i haven't seen her in years. Last time I saw her was when I was 5, I dont remember much about her. She's 10 years older and ran off when she was 15..

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"mmmghm..what the fuck."
I groan as I start to wake up. It's currently 6 a.m., and I need to get ready for my first day of sophomore year of college. UGHHH. I'll be fine, anyways I need to get up.

I wake from my beauty sleep and slip on my fluffy bunny slippers that I love dearly, I then make my bed and set all my pillows and stuffed animals in place. After that, I walk over to my bathroom to do skin care and stuff.

- Skip time, 6:20 am. -

I did all that and took a quick shower. Mads texted me while she was getting ready, saying she would walk to first class with me. I put on a affliction shirt and some baggy jeans with Jordan 4s. A few minutes later, I go to my vanity, do some light makeup, Blush, lip liner & gloss, mascara and then go my hair. I put it up in a cute messy bun.

After getting ready, it's 6:50, dang I took a while. I grab my bag and pack my books, laptop, and other class things, then go over to my small living room and watch some TV while I wait for madi.

- A few minutes go by, and it's now 7:10 am. -

I hear a know on my dorm door, I get up and go open it. I open to see Madi with her bag on her back and 2 iced coffee. I smile and let her in. "You know me so well. Caramel, right?" I say giggling, "always." she says as she nods and laughs, Madi gives me my coffee, and we both get ready to walk out the door.

We leave my dorm and walk down to campus. We both live in the same dorm area, so it's not far. We walk over to first class, engineering, we go and sit at the back of the class. We sit and talk for a bit, and someone walks through the door with 2 other guys..

"You've got to be kidding me.." I say to Madi.

____________________________________________________________________

can u guess you the 3 ppl are..?

IM SORRY I COULDN'T HELP IT LMAO 😭
I'm also sorry for leaving u guys for about 3 months. School sucks but atleast were almost out !!

ALSOOO sorry about the short chapter.
Anyways, I love you all🫶🏽🫶🏽😛

Word count: 537