Add A Bit Of Spice

This isn't a chapter but this is going to be a little smut scene between Y/n and Micheal. So enjoy 😊

Oh and ask before I forget, I made a few changes to the story so if you want to re read the story then that is completely optional.

Now we may begin

Both Y/n and Micheal had a wonderful time together, the rest of the slasher were out doing whatever they normally do best, kill.

Micheal and Y/n were currently sitting out in the back porch, Y/n laying on top of Micheal as the both of them were laying on a picnic cloth on the ground.

"Micheal?" Y/n kept staring at the stars as the trees leaves covered most of the night sky, it seemed like a dream for the both of them. Micheal addressed Y/n by patting her stomach lightly, which his hand was placed.

"What if someday, I die? Eventually we'll all have to part, I mean Freddy, Pennywise, Jason and you, you'll all be left alone. You all are basically immortal, but what about me, eventually I'll get old and wrinkly or maybe die from a natural cause or something similar but. What about you? What's going to happen then?" Micheal tightened his grip around Y/n before pulling his notepad out like he always did.

That will never happen for as long as we live, and by we I mean Freddy, Pennywise, Jason and I. We will find some way to make you stay with us forever, even if that does mean that Pennywise will have to turn you into what he is.

"What do you mean? You're saying that it's crossed your mind before? My death I mean." Micheal's chest rose and then sunk as he then leaned upwards, forcing Y/n off of his body.

I will never let you leave m- us. I can't, I won't.

"Micheal, you know that I can't stay here forever-" Y/n was cut off by Micheal who threw his mash off and attacked her lips, bitting and sucking on her bottom lip.

Y/n moaned as she felt his hand reach under her shirt and cup her breast from under her bra. Micheal broke the kiss before sucking on Y/n's neck hard. Purple marks formed on her hot skin, Y/n breathed heavily as she pressed herself up against Micheal's chest.

Micheal groaned and picked Y/n up from the waist, her legs wrapped around his as he carried her inside the house slamming the door behind him.

With Y/n still in his arms he walked upstairs and into his room, throwing her onto the bed before unzipping his boiler suit.

He had scratch marks all along his chest and his torso, his body full of muscle and barely any fat, mostly abs and scratches all along the surface of his skin.

Micheal crawled on top of Y/n and kissed her ferociously, ripping off parts of her clothes with just his hands. His breathing intensified as Y/n gripped his back and pulled him closer to her body.

He grabbed hold of Y/n's thighs before pulling his boiler suit off of his arms, allowing the suit to fold behind him, the pant still on. He pulled her body closer to him before resuming their kissing session, now taking off her pants and underwear in the process, he shirt already been removed.

Y/n gasped once she felt his erection pressed up against her hot core, her whimpers only making Micheal feel feral.

He couldn't take it anymore and ripped off the rest of her clothes, fully taking off his suit. Y/n got to take the full sight of him. Her legs clenched shut as she saw the length and girth of his cock, a heavy red tip and veins all along the 12 inches of flesh.

Micheal grabbed onto Y/n's knees and shoved them apart before ramming his dick into her core, tears pricking her eyes as a loud moan escaped from her lips.

Micheal was breathing heavily as he slowly but carefully shoved the rest in, gripping onto the sheets in response to her tightness. In response to this Y/n arched her back slightly causing pre cum to pour from his tip.

"Please, Micheal. Please fuck me." Y/n begged, he thrusted in response, once, twice, until they were fucking each other harder and harder. The bed board snacking up against the wall as Micheal's thrust's became more and more greedy.

Y/n screamed in response to his thrust, she felt herself reaching to her first orgasm of the night, her inner walls clenching in response to the pressure.

Once Micheal became aware of this be began to slam into her, Y/n's juices now coating his cock. He clenched her thighs and pushed himself deeper into her core as he shot his seed into her, yet continuing to slam into her g spot.

Y/n legs were shaking as her vision going dim, only for her to be smacked across the face by Micheal who had now been fucking her senseless.

Once the both of them came once again, Micheal slowly got off of the bed before gently placing Y/n on her knees.

Micheal stood in front of her, he was still bricked. As if knowing what to do Y/n grabbed hold of the 12 inch shaft and began stroking it, allowing her tongue to lick his tip slightly.

Micheal groaned in pleasure before grabbing a fist full of Y/n's hair and pushing her head down onto his cock.

Y/n chocked on Micheal's length yet bobbed her head up and down his shaft. Micheal buckled his hips and gripped onto the sheets.

As Y/n was busy sucking him off, she massaged his balls, feeling them tense. She could tell that he was close.

She lifted her head high enough so her hands could bob up and down, her saliva trickling down past his balls. Y/n groaned while sucking his cock, causing a vibration that made Micheal's cum shoot down her throat.

Both stayed in that position for a while before Micheal pulled his cock out of Y/n's mouth. She gasped and looked at Micheal with love despite the act that both JUST COMMITTED.

Y/n looked at every detailed painted on Micheal's face. His lips a deep rose with his sun kissed skin, this was the first time she was able to see him without a mask.

Micheal crouched down and picked up the girl, placing her on the bed, tucking her in before climbing next to her and hugging her from behind.

Y/n could feel his fingers entangled in her hair, he twirled her locks and lightly clenched his hand, pulling her hair from the scalp ever so gently.

I will never let you leave m- us. I can't, I won't.

And Micheal really meant it.