Cheater, Cheater.

(This will be in Reader's POV.
Y/BF/N stands for Your Best Friend's Name, for anyone who doesn't know.)

I had been assigned a mission that had taken up most of the day. Hidan didn't even tell me goodbye, which wasn't unnatural. He was probably sleeping or something. The mission wasn't too hard, just getting information on one of the Jinchuriki.

When I returned and reported how my mission went, I had noticed it was pretty quiet. Well, except for odd muffled sounds coming from the direction of Hidan's room. I didn't worry too much, since his rituals were odd-sounding as well.

But of course, me being me, I had to take a look. I wanted to say hello to him too. So I went to Hidan's room, noticing how the sounds got louder and clearer. I recognized groaning, though as soon as I touched the doorknob it all stopped. I opened the door quickly, shocked at the scene before me.

Hidan was lying in bed with my so-called best friend, (Y/BF/N). Hidan and (Y/BF/N) both jumped when I gasped, and Hidan was trying to make up excuses like the idiot he was, even when he was caught red-handed.

"Y/N! Y-You're back! It isn't what it looks-"

"Shut it Hidan! Don't even try to use that excuse!" Rage was boiling inside of me, which was probably the second stage of heartbreak. "I trusted you, Hidan! Why?"

Hidan paused for a second. He looked as if he didn't even care! "I don't know.."

"Well, if you don't know that, then I'm sure you'll know one thing. And that one thing is why our relationship is through, you asshole." And with that, I stormed out of his room to mine.

I slammed the door, making sure to lock it then I rushed to my bed. I immediately flopped face-down onto it, crying into my pillow and just letting the tears flow.

(Sorry if the ending sucked, guys. I couldn't think of a good ending, and I'm half asleep. xD)