Character Info

Name: William KwonAge: 19 years old (Present)          16 years old (Past)Sex: MaleHeight: 5'10 ft (177

Name: William Kwon
Age: 19 years old (Present)
          16 years old (Past)
Sex: Male
Height: 5'10 ft (177.8 cm)

WILLIAM KWON

- Son of Korea's richest family, born with a Diamond spoon in his mouth, indicating that he is an old money type of rich.

- He used to have an Older Sister named, Alice Kwon, but she unfortunately passed away due to being involved in teenage gangs.

- He had a severe condition that he kept hidden from everyone except his parents, where he would have panic attacks accompanied by self-harm when past memories linked to his late sister were triggered or when he was in severe distress.

- There are times when he would sleepwalk at night, although these tendencies only occurred sometimes, but if his conditions get worse it would happen frequently due to triggering factors of his past health history after the death of his sister that took a great toll on his mental and physical health.

- William knew a few people from the first generation due to her sister being involved with them occasionally and would let him tag along, yet, William forced himself to forget the past, the people he knew back then would be hard for him to recall however the people who knew him and had a deep personal connection with him could never forget someone like him so easily. After he isolated himself their urges to reconnect with William increased over time.

- William has a flexible personality, enabling him to adjust his attitude immediately depending on the person he talks to, whether it be a delinquent or a harmless individual although, he believes that it is not his true self that is being exhibited, but rather a way to not raise any tension or scepticism from the other party.

- He only knows a few martial arts (Jeet Kune Do, Taekwondo, Aikido, Brazillian Jiu-Jitsu, and Boxing) but would prefer to be a marksman (Firearm user), influenced by his grandmother when she was still alive where they would frequently go hunting for wild animals, now he only have his grandfather who would visit him to teach William some secret techniques.

Credit to the Art
Artist: ddc28uix
Retrieved from: Pinterest