❀ 16: 𝘐𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘗𝘢𝘴𝘵 ❀

"Yes so what you wanted to talk about?" Y/n asked the male as both were sitting in one of the cafes near the mall

"I am sorry Y/n." Hoseok said softly.

"Sorry for what?" Y/n asked confusly.

"I am sorry that I am unable to reciprocate your feelings towards me. I know you are a very pure human who have genuine feelings for me and it's not like you are any less but it's just me and my stupid heart which is still unable to move on from the past." Hoseok said looking towards Y/n who was listening to him very carefully.

"You don't have to apologize for this Hoseok. I know that you already love someone else and I understand your feelings for her. You have been loving her since so long and she was your first love so I understand that it is difficult for you to move on from her." Y/n said with a soft smile on her face. Even though she is heartbroken that her first love is someone else's first love as well.

"Are you not angry at me that even though she left me I am still stuck in my past?" Hoseok asked.

"No. Why would I be? Loving someone should never have any conditions. You still love her and it's okay. You have full right to love her unconditionally from afar. And also I don't have any right on you to share any kind of feelings not even anger, sadness or any kind of feelings." Y/n said.

"I am sorry." Hoseok said again.

"Okay now stop with this sorry thing. Cheer up okay? You have returned home after long so spend time with your family. I am not asking you to stop loving her but atleast try to take the good memories of the past with you and try to live your life in the present." Y/n said and stood up to walk away.

"Y/n?" Hoseok called for the female before she could leave.

"Yes?" Y/n turned back to see the male.

"Can we be friends?" Hoseok asked with a small smile.

"I thought we already are friends?" Y/n said showing her beautiful smile earning a nod from the male.

𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑣𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑌/𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦. 𝑆𝑒𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐻𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘 𝑟𝑒𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒. 𝐻𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑐𝑘 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡. 𝐻𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡, ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑛𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 ℎ𝑖𝑚 𝑔𝑜 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑝𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑦 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝐻𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑜𝑘 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤?