FIRST DAY

Y/n was walking around with her headphones on Listening to Kpop songs.She went to her locker it was her first day of school she had no friends and no siblings and ...parents. She was walking with her books No emotion just feeling and listening to the songs connect to her soul.She loves music it's her life when no one is there music shows her anger, sadness ,happiness and etc

She saw Her class number Class 369. she entered the class and bowed to the teacher. She went to the seat she saw first.She started writing notes and listening to the lecture. Y/n got bored started writing Songs .The Teacher called her "Park Y/n Please answer this " Y/n looked up she went to the board .

Y/n looked at the question she found it simple she answered the question "Are you boring me" Y/n replied The Teacher replied "What" Y/n answered the question and went to her seat The teacher looked at the board and said to her "You are correct Good Job" Y/n put her head phones
Y/n was thinking of a tune for her song She took inspiration from a song and created a beat .

The Bell Ringed and Everybody left class Except Y/n. Y/n looked outside the window and saw kids playing she scoffed "Waste of Time" . Y/n thought of something smart and wrote it down . A Guy saw A girl still in the classroom he was curious What she was doing inside while everybody was out playing ,Talking and having fun . 

The Man said to her "Excuse Me beautiful" Y/n was not paying attention The Man said "Hello" waved his hand front of her Y/n was listening to music. He had enough and went close to her face Y/n looked Up they faces were inches apart . He pulled her headphones but she caught it and said "This my property get your own".

  The guy scoffed " I wasn't trying to steal it just getting your attention but it seems like your lost in your world" Y/n rolled her eyes "Who are you and mind your own business" The guy went close to her Y/n looked at him She thought "Why does he look so familiar I've seen him somewhere" The guy took her diary Y/n widen her eyes and gave her hard punch on the face The guy fell on the floor with a hard impact Y/n said  to him "I said don't touch my things" 

The guy stood up "How dare you hit my face " Y/n left him cause she didn't want to fight with him.The guy pulled her wrist and said "Where do you think your going " Y/n replied "Isn't obvious away from you " She removed his hand from her and left with her things.

==================================================================