Episode 9 ShinaChiku vs Anzu

Shinachiku and Anzu was looking at sach other . Anzu activated his sharingan. " Shinachiku now i will kille you " anzu said . He was angry . " Anzu i will stop you " shina said . Anzu jumped with his chidori. " Dark chidori!" He said . Shina activated his leafengan " leafengan!" He said . Shina created same dark chidori against him . The both used chidori . "How you can do a chidori only uchiha can do it idiot " anzu said . Shina was looking angry . " Why only uchiha why not an uzumaki huh " shina asked .

Anzu said . "Because uchiha's have sharingan " . Tears came from shina's eyes . " Then i have my leafengan " shina said . " Then you are such a loser i can copy that with my sharingan " anzu activated but he can't be able to copied .

" So what happened huh . Idiot you can't copy my eyejutsu " shina said . They both stopped . Anzu use his special jutsu and ghe flow of water came on shina . It was powerful but shina use his jutsu . " Water Style water dragoon jutsu " shina used water dragoon jutsu. " Come on anzu come with me to village your mother is crying " shina said . Anzu stopped . "What ! " Anzu said . Shina nodded . " I don't care " anzu said .

Here naruto and sasuke with some jonins went to find shina and anzu.

Flashback of Sasuke

Sasuke ran at hospital . He went upstairs fastly. He came and opened the door . He saw hinata with a baby boy . His 1 year little girl was in arms of ino. Sakura was had the reports in her hand . He ran at hinata . " Sasuke-kun he is like you " hinata said . Sasuke hold him . " Hinatachan!" Tears came from his eyes . He felt a hand on his shoulder . He turned it's naruto with his baby shinachiku . " Congratulations sasuke bro " . Sasuke noded . " Thank you hinata chan for giving me a baby girl before and now a baby boy " he said while wiping his tears from one hand .

" So what you will give name to your baby " sakura asked . Hinata looked at sasuke . " Anzu! It was planned by hinata" sasuke said . Naruto and Sakura praised hinata. While ino also done same . Naruto gave his baby to sakura " now go to moma shinachan " he said while giving baby to his wife . Anzu was looking cute like hoshi. He grabbed his father's finger . Sasuke looked at him . " You are my son anzu uchiha " he said proudly .

One day sasuke came at home late . He opened his hall's door he saw baby anzu in hinata's arm . He is now 1 year old baby . "You arrived sasuke-kun " hinata said . Sasuke gave smile to her and he took baby anzu in his arms . " Papa!" Baby anzu said . Sasuke kissed on his forehead . After that he went at hoshi's room with baby . " See your big sister is sleeping Peacefully with her teddy " he went at her and he slowly kissed her on her forehead . Anzu giggled .

Flashback ends

Tears came from sasuke's eyes . Naruto noticed . "Sasuke i know what you are feeling now . But don't worry we will find them" naruto said .

Here at village

Hoshi was sentimented for her brother and friend . At uzumaki house hanami was looking at sakura who was sleeping arashi. The anxiousness looking at her face . "Moma! don't worry shina will be fine " hanami said . " I am worried about your brother and papa " sakura said .

End of Episode