4th

"So it was when we were in highschool. She saw a young girl, she was older than us like in her early twenties and was going to end her life by jumping off the bridge. Eva saw her and saved her and took that girl to her home and called me, Eva's parents weren't home at that time. When i reached their i saw that girl was crying and crying. The girl told us that her boyfriend got her pregnant and then left her. She had no one expect her boyfriend and as he also left so she decided to end her life along with the child's life that was growing in her.

Eva decided that she would let that girl live with her and her parents also aggred at their daughter's choice.
Eva treated that girl like her own elder sister. Me and Eva was always by her side.
After some months, we went to a park for walk. Eva and i were decided the ice cream flavours for us but in the mean time that girl saw her boyfriend with a girl. She went to her bf and told him that she's still alive with his child and living a comfortable life. He started slut shaming her infornt of her new girlfriend. His bf pushed her and she landed on road and got hit by a truck. We looked in her direction after hearing the loud noise. That truck's driver helped us to reach the hospital.
We had two choices either our sister or her child.
Eva choosed the child as that girl always wanted to give that child a life. Since than Eva had treated Aria as her own daughter, being a highschooler and handling a child was tough but we both together did that with the help of our parents. Aria has always called Eva her mother."

"Ohh thank god!!" Zee said with relief.
"What?"
"Ohh n-nothing."
"Do u still like Eva?" Sky was concerned.
"Ofc! She's so beautiful and cute." Zee said that and went outside.

Days went by, Zee and Eva got close. Zee used to pick her up and drop her even though she never felt herself fully with Zee. She missed Sky in every moment.
Soon Zee prposed her, Eva was puzzled so she asked for some time.
"Sky what should i do?"
"Do you love him?"
"I dont know."
"You just have to say yes or no. And its totally depends on what you feel bestie."
"But what if i reject him and he fells bad."
"Eva.. Eva.. calm down." He held Eva's shoulder and made her sit.
"Dont do anything to please or satisfy others..do what your heart says..hmm?
Now im going its late already..night..
Aria baby good night." He said with a smile.
"Good night skiee." Hearing Aria's voice his smile grew more and he gave a concerning look to Eva and left.

its my bad luck that i didnt told her what i feel early but now i cant come in between of my brother's happiness.•
A tear rolled down Sky's eye.

The next day Eva and Zee were together holding hands.
•she did that again..she. always does it..never putting her choice and happiness first. But if its her choice i respect it.•
"Congo bro and my bestie."
Hearing this Zee giggled and Eva hugged Sky. While Zee was looking straight at her.

|lunch time|
"Eva you should sit with your boyfriend now."
"He became my bf today but you're my friends from years i cant even count how can i leave you huh?." She giggled cutely.
"But still he loves you"
"Hey leave it..focus on this tasty food."

|next day|
Zee pushed Sky and he hitted his back on the wall.
"Listen Sky, i dont know what type of relation you both have but now she's mine and only mine so stay away from her!!"
"But Zee we are just friends."
"I DONT KNOW ANY OF THAT SH!T JUST STAY AWAY FROM HER!!" he groweld at him and went somewhere.

From then Sky started ignoring Eva and also stopped meeting and hanging out with Aria and talked as less as possible when they were together.
It was hurting Eva. She wasnt happy with Zee. He used to visit her and kiss her harshly and didnt even used to reply to her texts properly and never did anything for Aria.
She wanted to tell Sky about this but Sky was distancing himself from her and what made her thought that Sky isnt her bestie anymore.

One day she got a text from sky.

Skiee💓
Eva im leaving for Australia and I'll be back in a month or early.
Wanted to say this to you and Aria that i love you both.

Sent 4:56pm

Seen 5:20pm

Eva ran to airport and started searching for Sky.
"Sky!? SKY!? "
He turned to her and smiled.
Eva ran to him and started punching him.
"You're leaving me like this, without meeting for once." She was crying.
"Its okay. You dont have to cry Eva. I'll be back in a month."
He kneeled down to Aria.
"Is skiee going for forever?"
"No baby, I'll be back soon."
"Take this Skiee." Aria removed her butterfly necklace from her neck and placed it in Sky's hands.
" but its your favourite right?"
"Yes but it will remind you of me and that you have to give it back to me by coming back soon."
"Okay baby." Sky was also tearing up, he kissed Aria on forhead and stood up.
Eva had so much to say and Sky knew it too but for know he didnt wanted to hurt himself more and just hugged her and bid their goodbyes.

♡♡♡
This look a little rushed.
Soon gonna end though.
Dont know when my books will get recognized.oof!