31. pinky promise

Hey my pyaare readers!
here is a surprise update for you all. I managed to write this chapter in between my exams. I hope you will love it.

Sayi' pov

"Hey, my girlfriend?" I heard his voice through the call, and instantly, a smile danced on my lips

"Hey, my girlfriend?" I heard his voice through the call, and instantly, a smile danced on my lips. I clutched the edge of my top, trying to suppress my smile and the blush creeping up my cheeks.

"Girlfriend? I haven't promoted you to boyfriend status yet," I said, trying to sound composed.

"So you're planning to make me your boyfriend?!" he asked, his tone mischievous. Sayi, don't fall for his antics. Stay strong, I reminded myself.

"I didn't say that," I replied, trying to keep my voice firm.

"But you didn't deny it either," he shot back. This guy never fails to amaze me with his words. He must eat them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

"Enough. What do you mean, 'think about you'? I've got better things to do than obsess over you. Do you think I'm like Rhea, Priyaa, and all those girls?" I snapped, frustration lacing my words. Why do I sound so harsh?

"Wow, impressive, Miss Sharma. It's not even two days since I confessed my love, and you're already digging into my relationship articles," he said coolly.

Can I just smack him, please? No, I can't resort to violence. Damn! The urge to knock some sense into him. Ugh, I bet he's smirking on the call.

"I haven't searched for anything like that," I lied bluntly. But I can't embarrass myself.

Yes, I checked a few articles about him randomly, and stumbled upon some about his relationship status.

What the hell, man? Every woman wants to be in his good books? What caught my attention was the girl. Ugh, what's her name?

Yeah, Roya, no no, Rhea Bose. Daughter of the richest merchant in India.she is into modelling if I remember.

There's a rumor all over the internet where she claimed to love him and the feelings are mutual. My foot. I literally rolled my eyes at her statement.

"Sure , whatever makes you sleep at night " he added.

"Waise Rhea kaun hai?" I asked.
Yes! I'm curious. I want to know everything about him.

"Achaa ji ! Rhea toh mera...." He paused.

" kabadaar usko gf bola tho" my response was instant. I could feel him chuckling. I shut my eyes, feeling embarrassed.

"Ooo ohhh, cool down, my wildcat. She's the daughter of one of my investors, and I have no feelings for her, not even love or hate.
She isn't worth investing my feelings for. All the articles you read are completely fake," he explained. I sighed in relief. Thank goodness I ditched my plans to murder him.