Chapter One

Pamella's POV
Waking up in my little apartment, eyes read and lips swollen from crying myself to sleep, the nightmares every fucking day of my life. Maybe one day I won't be able to take this anymore and live this shitty mess I call a life all because I put family first and I lost, building a castle of love just to watch it fall to pieces I promised myself not to love again. But maybe there's something, someone somewhere out there just maybe I'll bring myself to give love hoping it glooms but that'll be only if I had a diamond heart. I forced myself out of my the covers and got ready for work wearing a ton of eye makeup to mask the pain behind my fake smile.

On getting to work, I walked into the building with glowing confidence as I took off my shades my  PA hopped behind me being unnecessary social till we got to my office and she left me to work, I had a few files to sort out and use as content for ...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

On getting to work, I walked into the building with glowing confidence as I took off my shades my  PA hopped behind me being unnecessary social till we got to my office and she left me to work, I had a few files to sort out and use as content for an article. I have the least work to do in my department probably due to the fact that I got off my internship program and started working just a month ago.An hour went by and I drafted out an article, all that's left to do is edit and submit, just then the auditor's step daughter barged into my office, just because she's the head of our department gives her the right to boss me around and toil with me, normally I would've given her a piece of my mind. Hey lil bitch, the article is due for publish in the next thirty minutes in case you were planning to sleep on it, she said making me to lift my head from my system as I replied "first of all never call me that in your goddamn life again, secondly you were probably blinded by stupidity to notice I'm working on it so fuck off Miss sassy pants" she scoffed and walked out slamming the door behind her. Knowing the wrath I might face if I handed it in myself based on the fact that I had no right to speak to the the department head in that manner and how long I took I gave it to my PA to hand it in on my behalf. Time passed by and I had a few documents to sign, after that I also had to attend a business date with a celebrity who wanted the hire me as her agent. I signed off work early and went to Maya's bar. My best friend right from time always had my back, we met in highschool but there was way more to sitting next to each other in classes and getting in detention for making fun of teachers. She has a lot of workers at night so she's usually free and we had a spot, today I wanted to drink away my worries from work. Immediately I walked in I sited her as she waved from a table and I walked up to her. A few minutes into our chat and a waitress was about to serve us but she held her hand up in a manner of saying no. "Hey, I wanted to drink tonight it'll be on me" "I just feel like you shouldn't right now" she replied looking concerned "I can hold my liquor more than you, pls just let me!!" I whined and she shook her head saying "I feel weird, just don't I have my reasons, wait for it..." She closed her eyes and counted "...1...2...3" immediately she opened someone walked into the bar. That moment I felt something too, like my soul met with it's other half and I was too stunned to move or speak but still completely aware of happenings in my surrounding "I told u so" Maya said defensively as she smirked. His presence only felt... ECSTATIC.