10. Caring Husband

Pooja's POV

"No Shubman please. I can't wear it." I am telling him this for the 100th time since afternoon.

And this pagal ladka is irritating me.

" But why ? It's just a simple payal. It's a matter of few minutes only. "
Shubman explained to me.

"Understand Shubman I'm wearing a heavy lehenga and if I wanna wear this I should remove this and then wear this payal again. I can't even lift this." I said pointing to the lehenga.

He sighed. And then smiled wide at me.

"Then I will make you wear this." He suggested.

"No no no no. That's not needed. Why ? Simple idea. No need to wear it." I told him.

What do he even mean by ? Why should he do all this ?

" I will. Just sit there." He said almost bending down.

But me being myself rushed out to not let him do that. And he followed me. We reached the hall. Nobody was there in the hall. He pulled me suddenly and pushed me on the sofa. I was gonna get up and he glared at me .

Urghh Dracula.

Author's POV

As Shubman sat down all people came to the hall. And he didn't notice them. But Pooja did.

He pulled up her lehenga a bit and then kept her foot on his lap but he was unable to tie it. He suddenly took her foot from his lap and placed it on his chest and completely focused on tying the anklets.

Pooja was looking at everyone and then closed her eyes biting her lips anxiously.

All the ICT members were smiling widely at them. Ishan did the * Nazar utarne wali step.

KL and Athiya who knew the truth of their relationship smiled and looked at each other blinking their eyes with a sigh.

Mahima (Shubh's mom) smiled proudly. His dad looked at them lovingly.

Meanwhile there were people who didn't like all this.

Shubman tied one and then lifted the other leg for tying it. Pooja was sitting closing her eyes completely.

He broke her trance by saying " It's done. Look it's beautiful." And stood up. She smiled at him.

"Awww" Anushka exclaimed to which Shubman turned to them.

"Haay haay romance and all mmm" Hardik teased him.

" I didn't knew you are so romantic. Aww my sweet brother." Ritika said and gave a cute expression.

" You guys call this romantic ? Shubh what did you even do now ? Did you touch her feet. And kept it on your chest. Don't do that infront of a mere girl." Sarlaji exclaimed.