The catch up

As per Haseena requested her brother to find her a suitable job..Hussain started looking  for it and finally found a saleswoman job for Haseena.

" Umm...Ammi !" Haseena exclaimed  as her her mother stuffed curd with sugar in her mouth.

" Aj tere job ka interview hai " Ammi said wiping the end of Haseena's lips with her dupatta.

" Isilye muh meetha karke Ghar se nikal taki tujhe yeh naukri mil hi jaye " Ammi completed sentence with a smile.

Haseena hugged her mother dearly hiding her face in her warmth. She could feel her eyes getting welled up slightly at the thought of starting the new phrase of her life.

Later Haseena kissed her son on the forehead as he wished his mother best of luck. Meeting all of her family members...her brother,  his wife, his daughter, Haseena went out to give her life a chance.

💖💖💖

Haseena was in auto clearly nervous as it was her first ever job interview of her life. She knew it was going to work out as her sixth sense was poking her.

Rather than that she also expected something really exciting to happen as she was feeling the continuous urge that something  was going to happen that could change her life.

She pressed her lips together as she started to sweat a little more. Tying her hair into a bun Haseena absent mindedly started to check her phone. 

" Maddam? Apke paas chutte toh hai na ?" The auto driver asked breaking Haseena's trance.

" Huh ? " She asked as she could not catch what he said earlier.

" Maine pucha..apke paas chutte toh hai na ? " He repeated focusing on the road.

" Haan Haan hai " She replied quickly and looked down at her phone again.

She went through her WhatsApp just to find out that Anubhav messaged her something yesterday.

' Kaisi ho? Aur Ansh kya Kar raha hai ? ' ~ Anubhav .

Haseena clicked on his message and his chats appeared. She did a thumb dance lost either she would reply him or not. Finally her 'no' won and she didn't reply.  Instead, she straight made a call to him.

After few dials Anubhav picked up the call hoping that it was Ansh who called him mistakenly or intentionally but he was welcomed with Haseena's voice.

" Hello ? Anubhav? Message kiya tha tumne mujhe Kal..."

" Kal kiya tha aur aj tumhe time mila" Anubhav said with a pinch of disappointment in his voice.

She but her lips and replied " Main busy thi "

She heard an exhale from the other side of the phone as he touched his temples.

" Toh..." He tried to spoke but Haseena interrupted in middle.

" Accha suno na..woh....aj" She took a deep breath finally collecting some courage to tell him about  her job interview.

" Woh....aj main....Ek interview ke liye ja rahi hu " She finally said.

" Kya ? " Anubhav tried to reconfirm what he heard few milliseconds ago.