A Rising Evil

500 Republica, Coruscant, (40 ABY),

It was a bright and sunny morning on Coruscant after five years have passed since the Battle of Korriban and the retaliatory strike on Ajan Kloss. Supreme Commander Taloh Matarrin and High Lady Vestara Khai were residing in Palpatine's former apartment. While Vestara was sleeping, Taloh woke up since he heard ship calling his name through the force. As he turned his head towards a sleeping Vestara, Taloh quietly walked out of the bedroom and started to look outside near the balcony as he tried to reach out through the force although that did not stop Vestara from waking up as she sensed that Taloh was acting in a way that she has never seen.

"Hello Taloh," Ship said. "It seems that your missions have been successful."

"Indeed," Taloh replied. "We have succeeded on Korriban and have decimated a large number of Resistance leaders, however some have escaped and there is still the Jedi and the Old Republic fleet to deal with."

"While the Jedi still pose a threat, there is an evil beyond that of the Jedi and any other adversary that you have faced," Ship said.

"An evil you say?" Taloh asked in a confused manner. "What could be more evil than the Jedi?"

"Trust your instincts Taloh," Ship replied. "You will find out who this mysterious adversary is and I will teach you and Vestara how to destroy it. But beware, the enemy will not act alone, for it will have help, from a distant galaxy."

As the force connection was severed, Vestara slowly approached Taloh as she noticed that he was staring outside in an unsettled manner.

"Taloh? I sense that you are unsettled," Vestara said. "Is everything alright?"

"Ship spoke to me," Taloh replied as he sat on the couch next to the window. "He said that there is an evil rising. An evil that is more dangerous than that of the Jedi."

"Now that you mention it," Vestara said as she sat next to Taloh. "Ship told me of such an evil before the siege at Ajan Kloss. Though who this evil is, I do not know."

"He did mention that this mysterious enemy will not act alone and originates in a distant galaxy," Taloh said. "All we can do is be on top of this threat and even bring it to the Emperor's attention before this threat becomes worse."

"I agree," Vestara said as she turned towards the balcony. "If Ship is warning us, this threat could endanger the Galaxy and destroy us."

"I won't let that happen," Taloh replied as Vestara kissed him. "We will not stop until we destroy anyone who intends to threaten our sovereignty."

Taloh and Vestara hoped that the threat that Ship mentioned could easily be eliminated but wondered where this galaxy is located and should they get Emperor Ren involved or address it to the Lost Tribe or the Dark Council. They then decided to speak to Ren about this mysterious adversary and then depart to Kesh to spur the tribe into action to assist the First Order.