Chapter 3: Escape From New Yoke

A/T - animal type
(Like what's your animal OC)
———
Before Prism Shattered, the sun was shining down as it set causing the sky to turn into a beautiful yellow, blue, and pink faded. The gang was on top of the mountain, fighting Eggman's robots. You saw as they fought the robots and joined into the fight.

Amy noticed you and said "Y/N! Long time no see" Amy said. "Yup. Sorry I couldn't come sooner" you apologized.
"That's okay, Y/N" Tails replied. You smiled at Tails. Then you started to fight Eggman's robots.

"Where's Sonic?" Knuckles asked as he punched Eggman's robots left and right. "How long does it take to collect rings?" Knuckles asked as he grunted by punching the robots.
"I thought we were doing this together" Knuckles added as he punched a robot towards Amy and she hit it with her hammer.

"Sure would be nice if he'd stick to the plan" Amy replied as she hit the robot with her hammer. But then she got hit with another robot and fell down to the ground as the robot almost hurt her. But Rouge came and kicked the robot off the mountain as she saved Amy.

Then Rouge turned her attention to Amy and said "tell me about it" she replied. "No gem is worth me losing my wings" Rouge said. Then she kicked more robots off the mountain.

Tails was blasting lasers from his invention. "Don't worry guys. Sonic will show, I know he will" Tails said as he blasted more lasers at Eggman's robots. Tails softly groans "I just hope it's in time" he said.

You used the yellow powder that Tails gave you that has the ability of flight and you flew next to Tails. "Don't worry Tails. I'm sure Sonic will come" you said as you placed your hand over his shoulder. Tails smiled "I guess you got my present" he said. "Yup. It's actually really handy" you replied as you glanced at Tails' beautiful sky blue eyes.
"I'm glad you like it, Y/N" Tails smiled as he glanced at your E/C eyes.

After 15 minutes or so, the gang was finally done battling Eggman's robots.
Amy turned her attention to you and said "Y/N where's Sonic?" Amy asked, she knew it would be better to ask you after they finish battling Eggman's robots without any distractions.

"Oh, Sonic well-" but before you could finish your sentence Knuckles interrupted you.
"Guys we can worry about Sonic later. Right now we have to stop Eggman" Knuckles said. The gang nodded in agreement and ran inside the cave inside the mountain.

Meanwhile with Sonic and Shadow, Sonic noticed explosions on top of the mountain.
"Oh, no! My friends!" Sonic said as he glanced at the mountain, then he turned his attention towards Shadow.
"Look, Shadow, I'm late-"
But then Shadow punches Sonic in the face. Sonic started to groan as he looked dizzy.
"Learn to focus" Shadow responded.

Then Sonic stopped being dizzy and gasped
"oh no! Eggman!" Sonic pointed behind Shadow. "Huh?" Shadow said as he turned around but saw nothing. But then Sonic spin dashed towards Shadow. Sonic grunted as he  dragged Shadow towards a nearby hill. Sonic jumped up away from Shadow and landed safely on the ground.

Sonic ran away and said "hate to hit and run. But I gotta split, Shadow" Sonic said as he ran towards the mountain the gang are at, as he collected more rings. Then Sonic ran past Big causing him to fall, then Sonic came back and helped Big before he could touch the ground.
"Sorry Big, Sorry Froggy" Sonic apologized "can't talk gotta go help our friends" then Sonic left, Big watched as Sonic ran away "no problem, Sonic" Big waved at Sonic.

The ground started rumbling as Shadow tried to get out from under the rocks. Shadow punched the rocks out of the way with an exertion grunt. Shadow growled and started to chase after Sonic. Shadow passed Big the cat and Froggy causing them to fall down.
"Shadow?" Big said as he glanced at Shadow as he ran away.