chapter 2: Yuki

Yuki was always told that he was excellent in everything he done or did but there was one thing he didn't like the compliments he always got he hated them but at first he liked them because he never heard them from his parents or siblings so after some time hearing them everyday every minute he got compliments and compliments and compliments so he got tired and wanted to do something bad.

One night, he didn't want to get those compliments anymore, so he went out to rob a gas station, but it went wrong when he went in and pointed his gun at the cashier he saw with his corner of the eye his mother kissing another guy he wasn't your father or your uncle or someone from his family he knows so he started to feel hatred and anger to his mother so he went up to her and asked "who's that guy" he said that in an Cold tone pointing the gun at the floor "h-hes my boyfriend please don't hurt us" she was nervous and her voice breaking down

She didn't know that it was her own son who's robbing the gas station. He pointed the gun at the boyfriend of his mother and shot. BANG BANG. Two times, loud bangs and flashes came from the muzzle of his gun. His mother started to cry and shake, and she held him in her arms. "w-why did you do that, you monster?" she shouted while crying and sobbing."Monster? You are the monster mom. " her heart fell when she heard her own son telling that to her,"Y-Yuki?" She said that quiet and scared. He took his mask off and showed his face to his mother. "How could you do that, mother? Cheat on dad without him knowing, " he said in a cold tone like he didn't even just shoot a person two times

His mother rage and hatred couldn't be held in. She slapped him across the face, leaving a red mark on his face. "You killer. I-I dont care about your father anymore he's a scumbag and I don't love him anymore, " she said that crying and sobbing while holding her dead boyfriend in her arms. He couldn't hold his hatred for his mother anymore. He pointed the gun to her face and shot her two times. Four bullets down. The people in the gas station were scared because he had already killed two people without hesitation, but someone could call the police on time, and the police took him away.

In the court, his father looked at him with fear and hatred towards him. He looked back and saw his father crying, which broke his heart seeing his father, who never cried even when his mother died. Yuki regrets the decision he made and he looked at the judge and the judge said "Yuki Ryomen for killing two people in a gas station and the person where your own mother and your mothers lover I will give you 12 years in prison" his eyes widen hearing the cost of his mother live but he accepted it with no hesitation.

After those 12 years in prison, he came out. He was scared meeting his father and his siblings, so he decided to stay in a motel until his father or siblings reached out to him. 1 week passes. 2 weeks passes. 3 and then 4 no one called him to go back home. One night, he went into the nearby forest to breathe some fresh air and cool his head off, but he stumbled on a rock. It looked like a normal rock at first, but then it started glowing. "What the!?" He goes away from it and waits until something happens. Another stone starts to glow, and then another one, and it forms a trail that leads somewhere. His curiosity gets the hang of him, and he follows the trail until he finds a cliff where a light is coming from he looks down and sees a wormhole.