Home?

I sit in the cold dim room as my eyes fill with tears, remembering how unforgettable this pain is. I bring my knees up to my chin to maybe just get some warmth before they realize I'm awake once again, sometimes wishing I wasn't, hoping maybe someday death would set me free from this once-warming and caring place. I lean my head back on the stiff headboard of my bed before closing my eyes to relax once more before I would have to get up, all that comforted me was the dimly lit lamp at the side of my bed, occasional chirping of pigeons, and the warm sun creeping through my locked window. It had been days without food, they only cared enough to keep me alive by giving me water, leaving me to starve all by myself. They would give me false hope that someone was coming by letting the police search the house, but again they would never find me where I was hidden. Even if I cried or screamed or begged they would never hear me through all the padding they had to keep any noise out, I was trapped, with those maniacs watching me from with a camera. Though I gave up a long time ago, knowing nobody would come to save me, they would tease me and mock me by sliding newspapers under the door, updating me on how long I've been with them, how long it's been since they've adopted me.

"Luke Sanderson, missing child!"
Have you seen their child?

"Luke Sanderson, last seen at the main park, walking with what seems to be a man in a bunny suit some witnesses say. It has been a week since he's been gone and his parents are starting to worry, some say he ran away with the "bunny man" as some put it but his parents disagree, saying he'd never go off with strangers without telling them ahead of time. The search party is still currently on the lookout for any new ideas as to where he might be, though they are starting to lose motivation and hope they'll find him, at least alive they say."

I still haven't finished it but I'll update yall when i do👍