keep talking

keep talking

sugarhill 🧟‍♀️📍
y/n pov
16+
(warning, self gratification)

i was chilling on my bed waiting for my food to get here. i had ordered wingstop since i was hungry, and dd was not going to be home anytime soon.

he had been at the studio since his new album was coming so he was busy all week.

we would make calls, but very little. i haven't seen my man or heard his voice all day and i wanted to see what he was doing.

i sigh and sat up, going to my vanity to then facetime dd.

it rung but was immediately picked up. i could hear laughter and some music playing.

"hey babe, you there?" i asked looking around where he had the camera pointed

i saw the camera move and my heart slipped at beat when he finally showed his face.

a smiled formed across my lips as i waited for his response.

"wassup ma, your so pretty" he said showing his grills

i shook my head and giggled.

"stop playing wit me bae. you know i look a mess"

"nah my baby look good. say hi to ddot he over here waving at chu" he said pointing the camera to ddot

"hey ddot. has dd been acting up over there?"

"hey y/n! no he's good...for now" ddot said side eyeing dd

dd smacked his lips and then started to speak again.

"baby why you asking that? you know i don't act a fool when you not around"

"i beg to differ. YOUR WILD when i'm not there taming yo ass"

"nahhh you chattin. you chattin"

i being to laugh at his denial

"bro your smile is mad pretty" he said looking directly at the camera

"stopppp bae. stop gassing me"

"but thank you tho."

"no problem. so wassup? what did you need"

"nothing i just wanted to hear your voice. and see u. i missed u so much"

"i missed you too my heart. i'm coming home soon alright?"

"yeah okay"

"you eat something? i can order you something if you hungry"

"no i just ordered wingstop so i'm okay"

"alright baby but lemme holler at you real quick" he said getting up and going somewhere

"what chu mean?" i questioned

"hol on" he said now entering a room.
it looked rather empty and quiet. very secluded from anything outside.

he sat down and got comfortable.

"so mama, tell me about your day"

i got excited yet confused. he never did anything like this before when he had to go to the studio. but i wasn't complaining, at least he's giving some sort of attention.

but one thing that was off was that he wasn't showing me his entire body, just his face and the ceiling.

i was a bit skeptical about the situation but i continued to speak.

"uhm, to be very honest, i didn't do anything. i woke up and get ready. walked the dog, talked to my friends, ate some breakfast..."

as i was talking, i could hear in the distance like a squishy sound. like a wet squish sound. and when he would respond to me, it wasn't a normal response it always had a sort of groan to it.

i paused for a minute because i began to get really confused

"why you stop talking ma, keep going"

"dd..." i said

"what ma?"

"are you doing what i think you doing"

"yes, now continue talking baby i need to hear that beautiful voice"

"your crazy bro" i shook my head

he smirked

"now where was i..."

this time he wasn't hiding the fact that he was jerking off to my voice. the sound got louder which to be honest scared me a little but i continued to talk until he was done.

"you see what you did to me?" he panning the camera to his...mess.

"omg babe. what if people see that?"

"they not going too. they don't even know this shit exist. they too busy arguing"

"oh okay"

"but just know when i do come home it's over for you"

"what?"

"it's over for you ma. it's been why too long since i touched you. felt that pretty little body of yours"

"so what? you gon make me not walk again"

"fa sure" he nodded

"yeah ok baby ill talk to you later" i said said shaking my head

"see you ma"

736 words.

author speaks

lame ending. i decided to add dd here instead of my other account. why? idk.

anyways, Ms. Osama is out!