Together, Alone.

Victor

[WARNING:ADULT CONTENT]

He said yes,

He said yes,

OH MY GOD HE SAID YES.

The fact that he said yes, the fact that he even talked to me caused my heart to swell and a grin to plaster itself onto my face. I could just jump up into the air and scream my exitement but I would just look like a madman doing so.

As I walk over to fifth and last period my phone vibrates in my pocket, I fish it out and find I have a text, but from whom? Oh, my its him. My face blushes and the grin spreads wider, it may as well have been a crack in my face because its so wide.

"Hi, its Felix. Be at my house at about 5 ish, we'll finish up at about eight if thats okay with you."

"Yeah, thats cool. I'll bring pizza!"

"Great! See you there!"

Realising that I haven't told any of my perants I quickly text both of them telling them were I'll be.

"Hey mom, hey dad. I'll be at Felix's house tonight. Were gonna be just studying for a test next Friday.

"Hey baby. Thats okay, your father and I won't be home till one AM, but do be at home before nine. Love you xxx"

"Thanks!"

Fifth period goes by relatively quickly but the last ten minutes go by oh-so painfully. But once the bell rang I made no hesitation and got out of there and into my car, I start the car and drive home to freshen up: what would he think of me if I smelt of body odour, probably not good.

As I reach the driveway and park my car my phone vibrates and I fish it out of my pocket. My heart flutters, its him.

"Hey, my address is 423 Rockford Avenue"

Oh, so he doesn't live far away then.

After deciding that I wouldn't need my car I park it in the garage. I flip down my front visor and press the button mounted to it and wait for the door to open.

"God damm, so fucking slow" I mumur to myslef.

Finally, the door opens and I park my car in the garage. I get our of my car and head inside straight to my room.

I open the door to my room and step inside closing the door after me. I throw my bag onto my bed blindily and head into my bathroom, where I strip and step into the shower. I lay my body against the cold tile wilst the warm water cascades around my body and relaxes my muscles.I begin to think about Felix, I think about how it would feel in the shower with me, our bodies pressed close together with nothing in between us.

I look to see I have become rock hard, my cock twiching, enticing me to touch it. I wrap a hand around my shaft and begin to pump, my movements increasing in speed as I near climax. I feel my balls rise up into my body as I veer the edge of climax, untill I do shooting load after load, the white streams of sperm going down the drain.

The orgasam saps me of all my energy, my nees cruble beneath me causing me to crouch untill I regain my energy and stand up. I finish my shower by wading my hair and body, turning off the shower I grab a fluffy white towel from the rack and wrap it tightly around my waist.

Walking into my room I open the great big doors leading into my closet and pick the outfit I'm going to wear. I pick out a pair of sweatpants and a hooded sweater, deciding that wearing a too...nice outfit might make him suspicious.

I look at my phone and don't even bother to stifle the yelp that comes out of my mouth. The time on my phone reads 4:25 pm. I would need time to get the pizza and walk to his house.

Deciding that I would most definitely need my car I pull on some trainers, pocket my phone and wallet and head into the garage. I throw open my car door and jump in, I press the button opening the garrage door. I stuff the key in the ignition and start the car, the engine rumbling in the enscloed space of the garrage. I speed out of the garrage and head to the pizza parlour.

After ordering the pizza and paying for it, I realise that I have little time to get to his house and so I drive as fast as I can in order to get there on time.

When I reach his house the dashboard reads 4:55 PM.

"Good, at least I'm not late" I murmur to myself.

I get out if the car and place the pizza atop of the roof, its warmth sending wisps of steam into the cold, night air.

I turn around, with pizza in hand, and begin to walk to the front porch.

"Oh, dayum" were the only words that I spoke to describe his house. The house was old and in desperate need of repair: the paint on the wood paneling was begining to chip and flake leaving patches of bald, exposed wood, the porch was old and ridden with wood rot and the door was warped with years of weather damage.

I rap in the door three times lightly, fearing that my knocks would somehow plant a hole in the weak wood. I wait for a few minutes and decide to knock again, but before I can the door opens startling me slightly.

In front of me Felix dressed in a wooly green jumper that hangs off one shoulder, and skinny Jean shorts that come just above his knees greets me with a wide smile. His teeth white and surprisingly good for a Brit.

God this boy holds some major some appeal to me.

"Hi Victor." He smiled.

I knew at that moment going commado was the worst mistake as I could feel my dick harden at the sight in front of me,I know very well that there will be an outline.

I use every single ounce of my self control to prevent myself from running my hand over the exposed skin, kissing it savouring it's taste.

"Come in!" He says while gesturing me inside.

This is gonna be a long and difficult night.

Hey y'all, hope you like this chapter. When I was writing I felt like it became kinda boring so tell me if it does. Anyway, you know the drill. And sorry it's so darn short, I will be adding to it to make it longer.

Adamkillan XOXOX ☺☺☺