(⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧🍁 Prologue ✿🩷

"What's is the meaning of this you  failed third time!!"

failed third time!!"

" Mother forgive me please -"

"Don't you remember? Last time you tell me the same you won't failed again!!"

" Mother look what I found inside her room." Her brother handed her a novel named " heaven official blessing".

"Oh? You have spare time to read this bullshit but can't you study?

"No! It's not the reason i-"

*Slapped*

" I am gonna throw this away and listen your brother and sister are doing very well then you " she continued.

"I feel so shame that you are my child, you are just a useless girl who is not good at anything!!"

" I swear if you disappear one day I am not gonna look for you!!"

"M-mother?"

"Just don't call me your mother! ,get out of my sight!"

She ran towards her room and closed her door from inside.

" Now I really wish to disappear from this world god if you are listening to me then please." She begins to cry out louder while hugging her knee's.

" I don't want to live in this world if there any other world exist I would like to go please god!!"

Suddenly a book fell in front of her it's was the same book but different volume. She picked up the book hugged it and mumbled.

" I wish I could live with Xie lian even being a servant is more better than this.

"I wish I could stay by his side while he was totally alone." She continues.

" I wish I could comfort Hong-er while he get bullied I wish -"

Suddenly she noticed that the book she is holding started to shake wildly and drop the the floor.

A small sweet voice asked her " You really want to leave this world then why not come here ." The voice was coming from the book .

" Are you real ? Am I dreaming?" She asked being shocked.

" Of course I am real, the world I am telling you to come is the tcgf world."

" You can't change the story but you can help them as much as you can ." The voice said.

" Is this possible?"

" Of course just open the book and jump into it you will be in tcgf world."

Likewise when she opened the random page a blue light emerged and drag her inside.

After she was inside the book closed .

' knock, knock '
"Come outside your father is calling you."

(......)

" Don't be afraid he won't scold you just come-"

The door opened revelling no one inside instead their was a book on the floor.

" Heaven official blessing volume 8 "

" Just come out wherever you are hiding."

Just then she saw a butterfly clip on top of the book.
"Huh! You are trying to say you really disappear?

She looks around but found nothing.

"D-Did she really?"

Heaven official blessing World

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Heaven official blessing
World
.
.
.
3
.
2
.
.
1

Let the journey begins.........