"wet dream"

smut.

Giyuu's pov:
I was on a mission with Sanemi. The mission wasn't hard since the demon was pretty easy to kill. The only hard part was Sanemi being a bitch to me.

"You really couldn't just block him for a two seconds dumbass?" Sanemi yelled at me because I didn't block the demon from attacking us.

I didn't say anything because to be honest I might have a crush on him and he was right.

He kept scolding me until we got back to headquarters. He didn't say a word when we got back just looked really mad.

We both told the master we killed the demon and then went to our Eastes.

I was putting my kanta in my room until I heard a loud knock on the door. I first thought it was shinbou but she doesn't knock like that.

Then I thought it was either Tengen or Rengoku asking me to join their little hang out.

I went to the front door and it was not Tengen or Rengoku. It was Sanemi. "Yes Sanemi" I ask him. He looked really tired. Makes sense since we just got back from the mission.

"Can I stay here?" He asked. I was shocked since it was so out of the blue.

"Um sure come in." I say and standing out of the way so he can come in. "Thanks" he whispered.

It was  awkward so I decided to go get some tea for the both of us.

When I came back Sanemi was gone. I was so confused and wondered where he went.

I turn felt hands slowly hug my waist. I felt something being put around my mouth and then feeling dizzy.

Then it was black.

I woke up to someone's bedroom. It was Sanemi's. "Ugh" I groaned as I slowly got up.

Sanemi was standing there waiting for me to get up.

"Sanemi?" I say while looking at him. "Yes darling?" He replied. I got kinda hard from him calling me darling but I brushedi t off.

"Why are we in ur house?" I asked. "Bc we're gonna have some fun." Before I could reply he was already on top of me kissing my neck.

All I could do was moan and that's what I did. He kept kissing and leaving hickeys and it was amazing.

"S-sanemi~" I moaned out. "Mmh, Yes?~" he said. His voice honestly so hot.

He stopped kissing me and then took off his pants and then boxers. "Get on ur knees and suck." He demanded.

I listened to him and got on my knees. I slowly started to rub his hard member up and down before putting my mouth on the tip.

I started to suck slowly. Sanemi then started to groan and moan. "Faster u bitch" he groaned out.

I started to suck faster and faster. He grabed my hair and shoved my head all the way down.

"I'M FUCKING CUMMING!" he yelled out.
I then felt sticky substance in my mouth.

I then took his dick out my mouth and drank all cum he spirted in my mouth.

"That was so fucking good." He said. Sanemi then cleaned himself up and then I left.

I woke up in the middle of the night for Sanemi sleeping next to me. "Another wet dream." I say before getting up and going To the bathroom.