Yang Xiao Long VS Nero: Devil May Burn

(Wiz and Boomstick - Official Death Battle Theme Song)

Adam: Yang Xiao Long, the blonde brawler Huntress and member of Team RWBY.

Vanessa: And Nero, son of Vergil and foul-mouthed Devil Hunter from Devil May Cry.

Randy: Nothing says like having a shitty life than being abandoned by one of your parents at an early age and losing an arm later on. But that doesn't stop these two monster slayers from making the best of their situation.

Vanessa: He's my dad Adam, that's Randy and I'm Vanessa.

Adam: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor and skills to find out who would win..... a DEATH BATTLE.

Yang Xiao Long Burns in DEATH BATTLE

(I Burn - Jeff Williams ft. Casey Lee Williams)

Adam: The planet Remnant is a desolate place, filled with creatures of darkness known as the Grimm. They are soulless creatures who nearly drove mankind to near extinction. Then one day, mankind discovered a power known as Dust that would help them fight these vile creatures. This Dust would help them in the war against the Grimm, and long lasting peace followed. In this moment, they strengthened themselves against the Grimm if they ever come back.

Randy: Mankind created Huntsman Academies to train teams of young boys and girls to slay the various monsters that roamed the world of Remnant. One of the students was named Yang Xiao Long. Yang was the daughter of Raven Branwen and Taiyang Xiao Long. At an early age her mother abandoned her, and her father became romantically involved with Summer Rose, who would eventually give birth to Ruby.

Vanessa: However, Summer is a Huntress and would go on to do missions. But then one day, she was killed. Losing both his loved ones sent Tai into a mental breakdown and Yang learned that Summer wasn't her biological mother, but Raven who had abandoned her upon giving birth. W-Wait, she only found out Summer wasn't her birth mother after she died? Not the fact, oh I don't know, that they totally had different hair colors and themes?!

Adam: Motivated to find out why her mother left her, one day, Yang attempted to follow up on what she thought was a clue to her whereabouts and waited until her father left the house and traveled to the location herself, wheeling Ruby in a wagon and walking until she was bruised and tired. Upon arriving at the building, Yang and Ruby were attacked and almost killed by three Beowolves.