Moemon Mystery Dungeon! ...right?

Yeah... Uhh... Had this idea for years I think around 2 years ago?

Basically it's Pokemon Mystery Dungeon but Moemon.

Here, I even made a sketch of it as cover.

Yeah, not that great...

Now why would I have this idea? I played the Moemon Mega FireRed and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (both Red and Blue) Rescue Team. That's all the reason I have 2 years ago as a horny- I mean a serious senior high school boy. I even have With Honors award at graduation!

A-Anyway... A couple of clarifications I guess.

So I choose Pikachu as my lead pokemon or MC as they're an option in all mystery dungeon games.

And the partners...

For Squirtle, because it is the boxart or main character-ish on Blue Rescue Team, plus a water type to deal with ground types which is the same for other water partners.

Riolu because of course, speedrun.

Axew being a Dragon type starter in Gates to Infinity.

Froakie and Charmander are a different reason. They're both my starters in Super Mystery Dungeon AND Pokemon X and Y games.

And I kinda play Pikachu to be a third party, on the sidelines, or a guide to the human.

And I add Absol, Grovyle, and Hydreigon in the sketch because they help us in the story.

Basically MC is like Ash's Pikachu, going through region to region, except MC is going through the PMD games while dealing with Moemon in the mix. (Or just avoiding to being furry... Is what my friend said. Honestly, I don't know I still do this.)

But hey, cute anime girls doing pokemon things... That sounded wrong for some reason...

Anyway! That's my idea for now today. If you're interested, maybe I'll do a story.

But I'll be busy due to my absence over chicken pox rashes and missing out on midterms, so gonna hit the books and probably fail...and probably have summer class no matter what I do...