45. Lunch

She called me yesterday for Lunch at her place

She called me yesterday for Lunch at her place. She is sounding stressed. She asked whether I trust her or not, ofcourse I do. She is My Anya, I trust her over everything. I got ready for lunch and headed at her place.

 I got ready for lunch and headed at her place

I reached there and she opened the door. I hugged her and sit on the couch. There is already Ary, Shrishti and Adi and shrey present.
"Why you call us everyone?" I asked confusingly because she didn't told me about the. Aru and shrishti are fine but she called Adi and Shrey also. It's strange.
"Oh just for a lunch. Little get together" she shrugged. I know she is lying. She is upto something I know. I eyed her suspiciously.
The doorbell rang. And our attention went there. And i was shocked, i suddenly stood up. There is my family present. Why they are here?. I was so confuse to react.

She hugged Aashi and said "Welcome Aashika". And she look to everyone and said "Thanks for coming here" smillingly.
They saw me and Dad said "Why he is here?"
"Umm.. i called him. He is my buisness partner" she shrugged.
And they nodded confusingly.
"Come inside everyone" she said and everyone hesitately entered.
We all settled on dinning table. When i heard Aashi asking her "Where is Radhi and Trisha's family?." She asked. And she nervously eyed and said "Um.. Aashika they aren't coming" she said.
"Why?" Aashi asked.
"I will tell you later. First let's have a lunch" she said.
The environment is so awkward. No one is saying anything. She gestured the servants to come with food and plates and they served.
We started our lunch when she said, "I know you all have so many questions. But please have a lunch first then we will sit and talk".
Everyone just nodded and started having lunch.

We had our lunch and settled on couch.
She ordered all servants "you all can go" and they nodded and went.
"Now say Aru, why did you call us everyone?" He asked.
She clear her throat and start, " i call you everyone because I want Rey and his family to solve there cold war".
"WHAT?" My family members exclaimed.
"Yes, I know you are not talking to him. Solve it with him. He love you guys so much. He is in pain without you all, he wants his family back" she said.
"We're going" Dad said and everyone stood.
"All doors are locked Mr. Oberoi. No one is allowed to go without my permission" she shrugged.
"Who are you to talk in our family matter?" Chachi scream.
"Ohh your well wisher" she said casually.
"Stay out of our matter" mom said.
"EVERYONE SIT" she ordered.
But no one sit.
"Sit or i have many ways to make you all sit. First sit and listen" and all of them sit.
"I have only two questions, just answer them honestly and you are free to go". She said.
And everyone nodded.
"So, my first question, Why are you all not talking to him?" She asked.
"Because of him, Nishtha died. He killed her, he didn't reach there on time" Dad said.
"I didn't kill her, from the last year I am telling dad" i screamed. But she gestured me to stay silent.
"My second and last Question, who told you all that he didn't reach there on time" she inquired. Yes, i also want to know. And what they mean by I didn't reach on time?
"We got a note" he said.
"So, Mr. Oberoi, according to you, he didn't reach on time because it was written on the note. And how do you know that the note was from her only?. Did you asked anyone? Did you try to find out the matter? Did you asked him that what happen? Did you ask him all the matter?" She said.
What are they talking about I am not getting it.

They all are kept looking at her. They all are like zoomed in there thoughts.
"Well leave this" she said and turn towards me and asked "From when you become friend with Aditya and Shreyash?". I was confused but answer "From college".
"Did you trust them?" She asked.
"Yess" i replied. And she nodded.

"Okay so let me directly come to the point." She said and started, "Let me tell you a story first to make you all understand" and she started,
"There was a boy named Riyan Oberoi. He met his two friends in college. Aditya shah and Shreyash Khurrana. They become friends and started trusting on them. But there was a boy who is just pretending to be friends with him because of some hidden reason. He gain his trust and he started trusting him and started getting in buisness and mafia's work with him. But he is unaware about his intentions. Then that boy want to take a revenge so he made a plan. He bring a girl in his life and tell her a fake story that he wanted to take a revenge from Riyan. He made her his girlfriend first, made her fall in love with him, then comvince her to become a PA of Riyan to get to know about his buisness and made him fall. And that girl being in love with him do so. His family started liking her and fixed alliance with her. And they got engaged. That was the beneficial for that boy. So, that kept on going on. But that girl madly in love with that boy, got to know about that she is pregnant with him. She told him also, but he manipulated her and said that to continue the plan. She kept on doing it, she want to tell no to marriage because she was love in with him. But he kept on saying that work on plan, continue the plan etc. and keep manipulating her. She got 3 months pregnant and Riyan came to know about her affair, he didn't knew the name of the man, but he knew she was having affair. But her boyfriend then ditches him. Now she is pregnant with 3 month, so she decided to tell everything to Riyan. Riyan accepted the child and tell that we will get married soon. No one will know about this. But one very fine day, that girl got to know about her boyfriend's being in Mafia involved in illegal works. Like women trafficking, smuggling and all. She decided to tell everything to Riyan that his friend is bettaying him. But that very fine day. She died in accident. A truck hit her. Basically it's a murder because his boyfriend planned this accident." She completed her story and thats her story. But who is he?

Everyone were shocked.
"Who is He?" I asked.
"Wait for a while Rey, let hear another story" she said.

And continued "There was a girl named Adviti Ahuja. She was having a beautiful family. She has a sister. Well leave about her sister for now. She has a beautiful life going on. But on very fine day when she was 21, she come late at night and saw that her mansion, Ahuja's Interprises, which his family built is was on fire and her mother's company 'The Blue Clothing Brand' also on fire. Everything is burning in front of her eyes. But you know what was shocked, Her family was burning in front of my eyes. She tried to get inside but no one is letting her in. Everyone died that day, her family died. Only she and her sister who is studying in abroad are alive. But that one person did a mistake. He don't know then she was not there present. She was roaming on road. She did the last rituals of her family. She left from that place. She was roaming not knowing where to go. She was cursing why she didn't die that day. But that one person behind this come to know that she is alive so, he called his another men, partner in crime. And he kidnapped her and try to rapped her but before he go further he got a call to burn her alive. So he left her, spread kerosene and put a fire, to burn her alive. She was screaming for help, door are locked. But there was a very small window. She some how managed to escape but how unlucky she met with an accident. But then god sent Angels to save her. Aaransh and Shrishti Malhotra. Yeah it's me, i am that Adviti Ahuja, and the person who kidnapped and try to burn me was Saumit Shetty, but other one was free. I have to find him, that's my only motive." She completed.

"I know you all must be thinking why i am telling you my story" she said and eyed everyone they nodded and she said "Because mine and Riyan's story are linked. The HE in his story was the same person in Mine story, the main one behind destroying my family, both were the same." She said and asked "do you all wanna know who is my sister, i talked about" she asked. And everyone confusingly nodded. "NISHTHA AHUJA, the one who died, the one who was once a fiancee of Riyan" and everyone was beyond shocked to react.
"WHAT" everyone exclaimed and she nodded.
"But leave this, do you all wannaa know the name of HE?" She asked raising her left eyebrow.

And everyone nodded. And my hearing name, we all were SHOCKED.

___________________________________________

If you want to know the name, then the next chapter had uploaded on Scrollstack, and it's free for followers.