⓪⓪⓪⓪②

The second and last shot of Empty without her is here

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The second and last shot of Empty without her is here. I could have changed how things went but I kept it intact because I think the past me wrote it to her best capabilities *wink*

After this one, His Unique Blessing will start from next week.

Happy Reading!

********

Author's POV

The 'ding' of the oven ended her self-reprimanding session. She quickly ran to see the cupcakes. She viewed them as the perfect opportunity to apologize to him. She knew it wasn't completely her fault, but she was ready to mend things because she couldn't see him upset. She took out the cupcakes carefully and iced them, writing letters of the words sorry on five of them. She decorated them on a plate and sauntered to soothe him. Her smile fell as she saw him sleeping on his side of the bed. He never slept without cuddling her. She felt bad. Shaking away the negativity, she stored the delicacies carefully back in the kitchen and slept beside him, hoping she would change for him.

He opened his eyes when he felt she was asleep and pulled her closer. When she got up, he wasn't there. He went to the office early. Two days passed, and he ignored her. By the third day, her efforts had died down. She decided to change herself a bit for his sake. She could do much more than that for him. For others, she was still the same Ladaku Vimaan (fighter plane) but she was ready to be a private jet for him.

It was a regular morning when she served him breakfast. He was yearning to hear her voice because he was angry at himself for being so harsh on her. He wanted things to be normal between them. He attempted to spark an argument. She had made the parathas (flatbreads) just as he preferred, but he said, "The yellow butter on the top is too much. I don't like it."

"Oh! Sorry, I will make another one. Give me two minutes," she said and rushed to the kitchen. What happened to my Siren? She did not revert back today. He frowned.

"Here" she gave him another one. This time, he had it quietly. The whole day he kept on trying to instigate her to fight with him, but she, unlike her real self, bowed down to his will. This wasn't the woman he married two years ago.

Today he was determined to talk to her, so he took off. He felt empty for the last few days. He couldn't sleep as the whole night he kept thinking, why did they not fight? There was no peace in his life. Would this be his life if she turned quiet? He thought horrified. 

He couldn't eat because nobody reacted to his tantrums. He didn't crave perfection anymore. The perfection his wife offered every day seemed like a thorn to him. He wanted her to scold him for being rude. He wanted anything but this. He lost his solace.

The sun shone brightly, and he admired his sleeping beauty and caressed her hair softly. He pecked her lips softly. He knew she was his everything. Though every physical need was met, he craved more. This was because he was emotionally dependent on her. He depended on her for his mental health. He loved the way they were with each other. Their true and raw selves. He didn't need to put a mask before her because she knew him inside out. He didn't like the show she put up in front of him because she thought it was where his happiness lay. How much did his woman love him?