Emperor's Obsession pt-2

It's been a week since Jimin as arrived at Kim's palace becoming his queen.
Jimin was excited to know and learn about Kim.
So he did everything to spend his time there and he learnt everything in one week.

Jimin was bored today so he decided to take a walk around palace as he was walking he saw a room which had "Don't enter without permission"
And Jimin was curious about this room which literally said don't enter it as jimin being himself he entered it as his curiosity took over him.

"Hmm, Nothing spec–.." Jimin was stunned as he saw the room it was way more beautiful than any room in palace even his own.
"Hmm... There's such a beautiful yet cool room here and gave me that room anyways no complaints about it" jimin said to himself as he explored the room which had books and swords as he was looking through each and every thing. He found something which made him surprise
There was the king's Sword and near it there was placed a armour.

"Is.. this....wha—" jimin was cut off as he felt arms around his waist as he was being pulled back and his back hit a firm yet strong chest.
Jimin was nervous yet scared cuz he just got himself into lions den.
Jimin slowly looked back as he felt hot air being blown on his neck.

"I...I was curious" jimin admitted why he entered this room and waited for the other to say something instead of staring and getting him closer.
"Hmm," was all King said as he takes the sweet scent of his queen and his obsession.
Jimin was now trapped between his strong grip he couldn't even move muscle.

"Curiosity kills a cat..you know that right" the deep and cold which had a hint of playfulness said looking at him as jimin was shock that he thought he was about to get killed.

"No one dares to disobey my order yet...here you are" taehyung said looking at him in his eyes and taking his beautiful yet scared features.

"You are not scared of me are you?"
Taehyung said placing his fingers under his chin and making him look at his face.

"Nope" jimin Stated without any hesitation in his voice he was sure he wasn't scared of him even he was strong than him he was not scared of him.
Taehyung had a amused and playful smile on his face by the reply of his queen yet jimin who stared at him with only confidence in his eyes.
Taehyung left a soft yet low chukle.

"Mhm~ that's why you are my queen"
Taehyung says smiling at him and jimin swore on his life that he never saw this man smile not even when he came here first time.

"Are you smiling?" Jimin's voice can be heard as he was not sure whether he was dreaming or it was truth.
Taehyung was surprised yet amused at this question as he looks at his queen who was looking cute yet confused by his smile as he nods with a smile on his face.

Jimin eyes widened at his confirmation and he was looking at him like he saw a ghost.

"Let's take you on a walk" taehyung said before picking jimin in his arms
Jimin was stunned by his behaviour and his actions towards him.
Jimin quickly wrapped his arms around his neck as he tried to protest but he was not given a choice to say anything as he was being carried out.

Kim yuan who was Walking towards her king room with his fav tea and wanted him to atleast see her today as it's her birthday.
She was shock as her tea slipped from her hand and her eyes looked like they were about to pop out.
She saw the king carrying jimin in his Arm's with a Lil smile on face which no one saw before.
She felt jealous as she saw it.

"Damn..." She said as king walked past her like she was not even there or she was like a invisible to him.
Jimin was just confused still that he didn't notice anyone staring at him or people of palace talking about him.

Taehyung was sure he felt more giddy and happy around jimin yet he didn't show but he loved staying with jimin and holding him in his arms.

As for jimin he found taehyung interesting as he did everything to make him curious about his behaviour.

Taehyung would sometimes get into his room and Lays with him in his bed as he missed holding him.
Jimin was used to it by now as he even liked staying that close to his husband aka taehyung.

Taehyung would bring jimin some sweets as he knows jimin liked sweets and Surprises.
Taehyung loved the most when jimin would whine to him about how he was called all cute little shorty by jungkook who was now Very close to jimin.

Taehyung liked seeing jungkook and jimin figthing like kids.
Everytime jungkook came jimin would be like treat him like a kid and later whine to taehyung about jungkook.

Taehyung was even warned by yoongi saying if he does anything that makes jimin cry or break his heart he would take his throne and kill him with it.
Hoseok was taehyung's friend as Yoongi was his husband they were comfortable but taehyung would mostly keep his cocky attitude with in himself when yoongi is around cuz yoongi would back fire with something that taehyung won't be able to answer.

Seokjin treated jimin like his own child and jungkook was jealous sometimes as jin would spoil jimin with sweet words but for jungkook he would tease or bicker with him.
Jungkook was sure jimin became a member of his family like who would make the cold hearted king into a whiny man when jimin would ignore him for something he did.

Jimin had taehyung wrapped around his fingers and Jungkook would always tease taehyung about it.

Jungkook remember when taehyung intentionly digged his own grave by making jimin jealous by being close to his mistress Yuan.
Taehyung just wanted to see his cute jealous reaction but it back fired him as jimin was ready to throw the sword at him and fight him.

Taehyung knows that no one can beat jimin in swordship even he was doubting himself to win against him.
And anger jealous jimin who want to figth him was way more dangerous.

Taehyung later apologize to jimin but he surely got the punishment jimin ignored taehyung like he didn't existed in world and hangout with jungkook for straight one week.

That one week was a hell to taehyung and jimin loved seeing taehyung all whiny.

Soon jimin forgive taehyung as he saw how taehyung was without him not sleeping properly or even eating food on time he became like a stubborn kid who just wanted a toy.

"You know I love you ~" taehyung said hugging jimin after a long time of punishment as jimin just hugged back and smiled he missed hugging his loved husband.
"I love you too Dumbo" jimin said smiling and taehyung chukles at his nickname which was given by his lovely Lil queen.

The end....

I know it's not good like you all except it but bro! I didn't sleep properly so it's nap time but I have homework and notes to write;(

Anyways take care and make sure to vote;)