He opened the door and stepped back as Jewel stepped in, followed closely by a guy dressed in a suit.

Jeremy sighed, "yeah just come right in"

Jewel flopped down on his bed, "I can't take this anymore"

Jeremy raised an eyebrow, "take what?

She gestured to the suit guy sitting next to her, with a lovestruck look on his face, "him"

Jeremy smirked, "I don't see the problem, Jenna always thought he was hot stuff and honestly I agree"

Jewel glared at him, "well me and my sister have very different tastes, I just want to be left alone but Adam here, doesn't seem to be able to take a hint."

"So, you came here?"

"You seem to be good at getting people to stay away from you"

"I can't believe we're friends"

"Me either, now can you help me get him off my back?"

Jeremy settled down in his favourite armchair, "Okay tell me what happened, from the beginning"

Jewel took a deep breath, "I was at the library, picking out some amazing books to read since I have a long weekend and I walk out and see Adam across the street. The next thing I know, he's running across traffic to get to me, and he tells me he's in love with me and I'm the most beautiful girl in the world."

Jeremy shrugged, "Adam's always been a liar"

Jewel rolled her eyes. "haha, very funny. You know what's even funnier? I haven't had a minute to myself since then, he follows me around like a puppy."

Jeremy glanced at Adam who was still staring at Jewel with pure adoration in his eyes, "yeah, something is definitely wrong."

"You think? We never had a single conversation before today and I liked it that way."

"I get what you're saying" Jeremy cocked his head, "but are you sure you want to fix this? Adam is the most popular guy in high school and he's pretty easy on the eyes too"

"Yes, I'm sure, he's not my type anyway"

"Right, I forgot, your type is guys who don't exist"

"Mostly" Jewel muttered, "I just want Adam to leave me alone"

Jeremy grabbed his coat, "Okay well, I don't think a regular doctor will help, we need some extra help for this"

Jewel got up, with Adam following suit, "lead the way"

*************************

Jewel exchanged a glance with Jeremy as the man in front of them laughed till there were tears in his eyes. She handed him a tissue as soon as he was done with his laughing fit, "so what? Can you help me?"

The man dabbed at his eyes, "I can't believe you haven't figured out the problem yet, its staring at you right in the face"

Jewel forced a smile, "why don't you humour me?"

He leaned back in his chair, "it's a love spell obviously, someone put a love spell on him"

"A love spell?" Jeremy said in disbelief, "who would do that?"

Jewel bit her lip nervously, "who cares, just tell me how to fix it"

The man grinned, "it's not that easy, there's a reason why love spells are super illegal"

"There must be some way"

"There is, all you need is the hair of the spell caster and a true love's kiss"